If you have time for a little feedback :)

Solved
Shopify Partner
15 2 1

Hello guys !

I'd like to please you, if you have a moment to review a little bit my website. It is not finished, but per total, like the interface / theme / page product / trust, etc.

It is: http://danlex.es

Thank you !

Greetings !

1 Like
Shopify Partner
15 2 1

Thank you for your feedback, very nice from you guys !!!

You're so sweet

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
15 2 1

still no feedback, maybe this category is for nothing

anyway i don't need any feedback, i know that my store rules.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
152 2 41

Hi, Alexandris!

After having looked at your site I've got some feed back for you.

It looks like you have products for women only, but the store doesn't look like a women's only store. Consider adding some more products for men such as watches and sunglasses like the man in the image below. I would recommend having around 20 different styles of sunglasses for both men and women.

Something else I noticed is that all of your prices are showing a sale price. If everything is shown to be on sale then some visitors might not think they're getting a good deal which can make your site look like the products are of low quality. Think about it, when you go into a store with quality products are they all on sale or will just a few be, if any? If everything is always on sale then it's not really a sale. Consumers don't like thinking they're being tricked.

I translated the text below and it doesn't seem appropriate to your store. It reads more like information from people who don't know how to use the internet. I can tell you're trying to build trust with visitors, which is great, but that writing seems more like you copy and pasted it from somewhere. Users can tell very quickly if something doesn't seem authentic or not. If they have that suspicion there's a very good chance they'll navigate away and never come back.

My suggestion for you is that you create a marketing plan. This is a map of how you aim to achieve your business goals. In order to create a sold marketing plan you'll also want to craft a brand. A brand is not just a logo, a brand is a combination of factors that creates a companies identity. This brand identity interacts with the public in every aspect of the company's communications. Therefore all of your communications - be it images, videos, text, or colours - must be consistent so that you're speaking directly and effectively to your target demographic.

From what I see on your website this is what you need to really focus on: Understand who you're trying to target, create a brand that resonates with those people, and target them with advertising using quality content. The marketing plan, and brand building guides I linked above will help you do this. Once you have those start bringing traffic to your site with ads. I recommend using our free app called Kit to do this. Kit's algorithms help bring the right kind of traffic to your store. 

This is a lot of information I've given you so it might take some time to digest. But, please let me know if you have any questions about it and I'll be happy to elaborate. I'd also love to hear the thoughts of other community members.

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like

Hi @alexandris,

This is Brian from Magnet Audit.

I took a quick look at your site and in addition to the excellent suggestions by @_Ash_ I identified a couple of areas you might want to focus on in your next round of updates:

1. You've got a great brand look built around the sunglasses thing, and are actually selling sunglasses that seem to be worth more than $20, both a plus when dropshipping. I would highly recommend dropping the handbags and emoji stuff and just focus on sunglasses. Dial that in as tight as you can and push it on Instagram.

2. You social media links aren't working, maybe you've not set them up yet but you'll want to do that ASAP if this site is live. You'll need them to let potential customers find the social validation of your brand.

Those are both based on the desktop view, I didn't look at mobile, which is perhaps more important at this stage in the game...a full audit would turn up additional areas to focus on, if you get through with the above and would like to try a full audit, you can message me directly or visit our website to learn more.

All the Best,

Brian

P.S.
Find this helpful? Hit Solved!

Magnet Audit - Ecommerce Website Auditors
0 Likes
Excursionist
25 0 6

Do you have reseller license to sell Ray Ban or Gucci products on a commercial level? If not, as soon as your store starts getting traction, your site will be taken down or (worse) you will be in a lawsuit for counterfeit products. 

0 Likes