Ill be glad for your review on www.mokshafit.com , I'm going to run ads after some improvements.

Mokshafit
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, 

Thanks for checking in

I am new in E-commerce, Just started a store www.mokshafit.com

Would love to hear where i need to make improvements. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Hi @Mokshafit ,

I just had a look at your store, awesome work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Home page front banner: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Add feature image (front banner) on the homepage with attractive tagline to captivate user attention.

Social Login: Implement social login so that users can log in and sign up using a Social Media accounts. We all have accounts on social media. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @Mokshafit,

1. Add a call to action button on the banner image on the homepage. Change the font style on the banner image.

2. Add testimonials on the homepage. 

3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

4. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @Mokshafit,

I went through Moksha Fit and explored the site keeping the buyer's journey in mind. There's a lot of competition when it comes to online selling, therefore it's important to make sure that you have an appealing store. Here are a few suggestions you can look into:

1. Storefront i.e Homepage

- The first thing I noticed is an unappealing font that is used. Use a decent font to make the store come out a little more.

- Most of the collection does not have any products. It's better to hide the collections from the frontend for now.

- Use at least 3 banner images with a CTA. The banners help the visitors to go through the latest deals, offers, products,etc in a go. 

- Below the banner images, there's a section of "explore the collections"  and "featured collections." Add more sections like recommended products, bestsellers, reviews, if available, Instagram feeds. The empty spaces along the collections can be utilized so it doesn't look odd.

- While I click on the collection "yoga," it doesn't redirect to the particular collection. 

- Uniformity in the designs is still needed. 

screenshot-www.mokshafit.com-2020.03.24-17_32_14 (1).png

- The footer needs to be organized as well. 

2. The collection and product pages need redesigning as well.

In case, you need any help, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com

Hi @Mokshafit,

I've spent a few minutes on your site & I must say that your products are looking good. However, I noticed some small glitches that I'd love to show you so that you can consider taking to improve the store experience.

image.png

The spacing here is not good as I can't know whether the rating stars belongs to which product. You should increase the gutter between those items & make it look like a group so that people can easily scan through your site.

image.png

The button background color here is exactly the same as the background behind it which makes it hard for people to understand if it is a button that they can click on.

Since you're selling a niche product, I encourage you to use storytelling on your homepage, which will definitely make your store more appealing & trust-worthy to visitors. I've found L.L.Bean is a great example to follow, you could check it out 😉

I know that you're just starting, please spend more time to refine the page following nicely recommendations from previous comments, then you can come back here to get more insightful advice from the community.

Hopefully, I've managed to help you, wish you many more sales in the future  😃

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Welcome to the wonderful world of eCommerce! I've taken a look at your store and you've made a really impressive start. There are a couple of small alterations I would suggest: 

• Make sure you have consistent capitalization across your store and in your product descriptions. Take your announcement bar, for example, which has some inconsistent capitalization
  • Are you running a free product sale? Without drawing attention to it as an offer, it is quite confusing and looks like it could be a mistake! 
  • I would suggest posting a few articles to your blog prior to official launch and marketing. 
  • I feel an About Us page would be amazing here. You can read here about how to write a really effective About Us

The niche you are in is quite challenging as you have a lot of competition. Have you thought about how you are planning to market this business?

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
248 44 152

Hi Mokshafit!

Welcome to the work of e-commerce! I can tell you’ve put a ton of work into your store, and it shows.

Let’s start with the homepage.

I personally think the hero image isn’t doing anything for your store. It’s not linked, and it doesn’t showcase any of your products. It doesn’t tell me enough about your store to want me to keep scrolling. If you removed it, you could move the collections up which may work more.

Heatmaps would really help you here. Heatmaps show you where they clicked, scrolled or moved on your website. For your website, you could see if they are clicking on your hero image or are clicking on your collections. 

It would help you find ways to make your website more engaging for visitors. If you end up using something like a prize wheel or pop-up to build a sense of urgency, heatmaps can help you evaluate that as well. 

Navigation
Your menu is in need of some work. Heatmaps would show you which drop-downs are the most popular. Session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, would show you that most of the pages are missing products. You would get that visitor-level insight that you need.

For example,  did you know that your yoga mat collection has no products showing? On your featured collection from the homepage, I see two yoga mats. The yoga mat collection has nothing. It looks like it needs to be cleaned up a bit.

On that same note, hide your blog link until you have some posts. Right now it’s leading to a blank page. That’s not the impression you want to give off. The same goes for your collections. If you don’t have products to fill it, don’t leave the collection page up.

Communication/contact
I agree with others here that you would benefit from a live chat option on your site. Right now, your email address under “Contact us” isn’t linked. People want to get in touch with you, but your phone number may scare them away. If they have questions, they will leave before they can ask them.

Live chat would let you have that method of communication. You can co-browse with them and actually guide them with a pointer to the right product or information. You can also set up auto invite triggers that will invite them to chat if they meet certain criteria.

For example, let’s say I’m a visitor who has questions about shipping. You could set up an auto invite just for your shipping page. If I stay on the shipping page for more than 20 seconds, an auto invite would trigger asking if I had questions about shipping. 

Remember: Answer the questions your visitors have before they leave your website. 

The little things
It’s easy to skip over the little things. For example, your FAQ page needs links on several things, such as your contact email, Shipping & Handling page and Return & Refund Policy page. I’ve found that in general, you may want to evaluate all of your pages for terms that need to be linked.

The lack of reviews can really hurt the credibility of your site. I know those reviews are hard to get. If you aren’t generating many reviews organically, add a request to your purchase confirmation email for your customers to leave reviews. 

I know this sounds like a lot, but you can do this. Heatmaps, session recordings and chat can make sure a huge difference for your store. Lucky Orange has all of these features and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month. 

Good luck, Mokshafit! I can’t wait to see how much your business grows.

Cheers - 

Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes