Ill be glad for your review on www.mokshafit.com , I'm going to run ads after some improvements.

Mokshafit
Tourist
4 0 0

I would be greatful for your feedbacks on my store, Im new in this field and need help. thanks.

0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

Hey @Mokshafit 

Congratulations on your new store. Look great and minimal on the first look, so good work. No major issues, but there is definitely room for improvement. Here are my observations:

1. First page. “Buy our bestselling cushion”. I click the button. New page opens, I scroll down and the product has 0 reviews showing. Doesn’t do good for the “bestseller” image.
  2. This pop-up is showing up on each and every page, multiple times. It gets annoying after a while and starts looking seemingly fake. Just show it once.
  3. Yoga_Meditation_and_Fitness_Products_–_MokshaFit.png
  4. Font color problem in the message after I enter an email to subscribe.
  5. Yoga_Meditation_and_Fitness_Products_–_MokshaFit (1).png
  6. About your “bringing hope to the children of Himalayas” section on the first page. I would suggest polishing the copy there. Even though your cause is great, right now the copy doesn’t feel like you’ve put enough effort, might make people suspicious.
  7. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation of who you are, why you started. I would say add more of a human touch by adding your picture/ pictures of your team.

The rest looks good to me. I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for lots of sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes

Hello @Mokshafit ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • Also, I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to buy. 

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes