Im Looking For Feedback on My Store - CookingWarrior

Highlighted
2 0 1

I started my this store a week ago and I have been working on it a lot, this is my first time doing anything related to e-commerce. I don't know if my store is good or bad or what I could improve on. I am really looking for some feedback on SEO, my website layout, and how to make my website load faster. I recently installed some apps for SEO today and ran some test on my website load time, which was very slow.

My Website URL is: https://www.cookingwarrior.com/

Thanks

1 Like
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there 

Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

3. I would redesign the layout of your product page and not have tons of empty white space below your product images. Since you only sell one product, try to keep your product page layout simple and easy to read.

4. Social media - "Linked In, Facebook and Twitter" are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer. And make sure the links open in a new tab. 

5. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

6. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Cooking Warrior,

Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:

• Shift the "currency converter" from the footer to the top header-right beside the cart and search bar for ease of customer notice.
  • Shift the newsletter to the footer right as it is occupying a lot of space.
  • Utilize the newsletter space for adding the "Instagram Gallery" suitable for better brand promotion.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Best of luck for your further store journey!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes