Im Looking for some feedback at my store

1 0 0
www.doitforthelifestyle.com. If y’all could give me some feedback I love to hear what you think open to any ideas and options to Better at ticket more conversion rate please let me know what you think thank you
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
194 23 42

Hi @Topfloorlifesty,

Thanks for getting in touch and sharing your store here! I've taken a look for you and have some feedback I can recommend. The first thing I noticed was your slideshow, and a couple of issues with that:

19-08-ih1sr-kfxg1

19-08-btq2b-z9gjy

As I've highlighted in the screenshots above, there is a problem with reading the text on one slide due to white text being on a white background, and the image quality of the other slide is not very good. I would recommend adjusting the images and/ or text used here to resolve these problems. You will want to remember that this is the first thing customers will see when arriving at the site, and these sort of errors look unprofessional. Having an online store that looks unprofessional is going to make it much more difficult for you to make sales, so I'd recommend addressing any errors such as these.

I would also say in general there is far too much movement on your site in terms of the images and text moving. Whilst having this dynamic look can certainly make the site seem exciting and professional in small doses, having it for every element on the homepage makes it distracting and overwhelming. I would recommend having more static images and text on the website as opposed to having everything moving as you scroll down. As a consumer, this would personally put me off from buying from a store like this. Also, with regards to the homepage, I'd perhaps consider removing some of the sections as you have a lot here - this is also something that can make the browsing experience seem overwhelming for a consumer. 

I think your site could also benefit from having an About Us page added to the site, as well as an FAQs page. The About Us page is a great place to explain to potential customers who you are, what you sell, and why they should buy your products and not go elsewhere. An FAQs page is a simple way of increasing conversions as you can proactively answer potential questions customers might have. You can detail here things such as how your products are made, where you ship to, what the average shipping time is, and what your returns policy is. Providing the answers to these questions and making them readily available to customers might be the difference between them making a sale or walking away. There's a couple of great blog posts we have that will help you build these pages which I would suggest giving a read:

I think these recommendations I've made will help increase the professionalism of your site and provide more information to customers, which in turn should help with conversions! When editing and working on the site, you always want to be thinking about the customer experience and how the site looks to someone arriving at the store for the first. Try and think of every reason why someone might be discouraged to buy from your store, and then work to address that. The aim should be to make the browsing and buying experience as frictionless and as easy as possible.

I hope this has been of some help to you, but please let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it feels soulless. Just lot of product and what feels like generic images as I scroll past product. Not sure you are showing off your brand as well as you could

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Astronaut
788 49 176

Hi  ,

Congratulations for the new store .Your store looks good and has a nice tempo throughout. I can confront you to some of things because you are missing on it to get going you can change ,  if you like as it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would say , the logo is horrible. Honestly I haven't seen such weird logo .Get yourself a professional logo or atleast reduce its size as it is covering a lot of empty space which can cause some trust issues between visitors.
  2. I am not sure what same logo image again is doing in 2nd section .Rather add some full width images that are down the page and make it work like a slider. Also you need to reasses the homepage as some images are of low resolution.
  3. You can make homepage short by taking  About us & Contact us section to the new page and add it to navigation menu either in header or footer.
  4. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.

6. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

7. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.

8. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  9. You have around 60 prouducts, I'm pretty sure you'll be adding few more soon ,it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is  empty https://www.doitforthelifestyle.com/search?type=product&q= . Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

10. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Astronaut
788 49 176

Thankyou for your liking the feedback. Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes