Images blurry on website

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I've designed most of my website images using Canva. I am now trying to add new banner images to pages (other than the home page and product/collections pages). Even though these images are high resolution when I get them from Canva, they appear quite blurry on the website itself. 

Has anyone else had this issue/ managed to figure out how to fix the resolution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hey did you find a solution to this problem ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @TSTgames,

It usually comes down to one of these three things:

1. When you save the image on Canva, it saves as a low quality image or .jpg (.png would be the best).

2. The image is too BIG and is compressed into a lower quality when uploaded.

3. The image is too SMALL and gets stretched out/blurred when it tries to fit the space.

If you send me your store link I can take a look. Best to get the exact pixel size first, then create your graphic to match the exact measurements of the space.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes