Improvement Suggestions

MakeMeBliss
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

We have been running our store for over a year now and could use a some feedback/fresh set of eyes on our store. The url is https://www.makemebliss.eu

We have been using different marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Therefore, we have a lot of (hot) traffic but still, a very large amount of webpage visitors leave the page without making a purchase. Would appreciate if you could take a look and suggest how we could improve our offer/webpage.

Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes

Dear @MakeMeBliss 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Improve store speed for mobile

makespeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

textnotshown.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
62 6 7

Hi @MakeMeBliss!

Ivy from Shopify here.

Firstly let me say your store is beautiful, congratulations on all your hard work because it truly looks great. Having an active blog, an "About Us" page, clear privacy policy posted and your social media accounts linked are all great steps you've already taken. One thing I would suggest that could be a good addition for your store is to add a FAQ page. An FAQ page can help to build trust with your customers, and also serves the purpose relieving some of the burden on customer support by publicly answering common questions. I have this helpful guide which has some templates on how to add this feature to your store, it is definitely worth considering! 

You mentioned you have had a lot of traffic but not many sales - are you able to tell me what exactly your conversion is rate over the past 30 days? Usually when I see a store with high traffic but low conversion rate (Ideally we are aiming for a conversion rate of 2% +) then I am concerned in this case about the quality of the marketing.I have a guide here that will help you create a marketing plan that works, I’d also recommend taking a read over our marketing docs here for further information.

A piece of advice I'd also give you is to figure out EXACTLY who it is that you think your ideal target customer is; who are they? what age are they? Why would these products appeal to them & how are they currently going looking for these products? This podcast, 'Using Customer Profiles as a Filter for Making Better Business Decisions — Podcasts' gives you a brilliant example of how to approach this. I hope this helps!

Thanks, Ivy.

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3434 195 620

Hello @MakeMeBlissThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some suggestions that you can implement in your store:

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Give it a title as 'You may also like'.

AiTrillion_0-1621331878748.png

- Categorize the products to make the product categories clear for customers to browse and make a purchase.

- Add loyalty rewards program- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @MakeMeBliss,

Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add Call-to-action button to your Product List 

Having a “Shop Now”, “View more” button can attract customers to your products, which helps increase conversion rate.

You can also add secondary hover images to your products to make them lively and diverse.

PageFly_0-1621568720497.png

2, Make sure all images are in high quality

PageFly_1-1621568720483.png

3, Have a consistent alignment for columns in the footer to make it look professional. You can also add brand logo on the right side of the footer to increase brand visibility

PageFly_2-1621568719684.png

4, Add Recommended Products / You May Also Like section under Product Details section to attract customers to buy more. 

PageFly_3-1621568719703.png

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3434 195 620

@MakeMeBliss,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @MakeMeBliss 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes