Improvement on Landing Page

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi team! 

Just wanted to see if the landing page for one of my products was enough to attract customers, I didn't want it to look spammy or anything so didn't add too many badges or anything. 

I've heard that their are some apps used to make the landing page look better in terms of layout but cost quite a bit monthly. 

Appreciate all types of feedback! Just looking to see what I can improve so I can run successful ads to this product! 

https://www.thethree0five.com/products/metal-anchor-bracelets

thanks guys :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Rahul,

You can add product video demo after the content description. Or add the product on women vs men, it's more about the audience you're targeting.

I see you have the limited offer with 50% OFF, I have assumption it's "forever" promotion. Better to add some countdown so customers aware about the end date of the offer.

Cheers,

Tony

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️ PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store.
TOP 10 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey 

• Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
956 96 191

Hey there, @rahulissar 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Congratulations on launching your store! I have to say it looks awesome, the color scheme is fantastic - your store has branding. It is unique and easily distinguishable from other stores. I can tell a lot of hard work has gone into this from the store layout to the social media accounts. 

There are a few little things that we can tweak to improve your store (that said, they are minuscule). On your some collection pages, like this jeans collection, I noticed that your product image sizes vary. While this is not technically an issue, your store would look that bit more polished and professional if all the images were of a standard size, especially in collection pages, etc. I would recommend using an app such as Photo Resize to get all of your images uniform. 

I noticed that you have an About Us page, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer much about the background of you and your store. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this shirt? How will it make their life better? Taking a look at this product the customer knows that it is a "DARK ICON Patchwork Printed Three Quarter Sleeve Loose Style Men's T Shirt". I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Are you planning on adding more products to your store? I noticed when browsing some of your collections that they were fairly sparsely stocked. Personally, when shopping online, I would be put off by a store that had a number of collections that were so sparsely stocked as it gives an unfinished feel to the store. You could possibly merge some of these collections together to negate this effect! 

Once again, fantastic work on your site. I really liked your banner offering free shipping, everything was branded fantastically! Have you started thinking about Black Friday / Cyber Monday yet? We have this great toolkit to get you ready for your store's busy season, be sure to check it out. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes