Improving my store traffic

Saebossl8dy
1 0 0

How to go by improving traffic to my store. Where to get started with free marketing for my website to gain customer?

0 Likes

Hello,

Simply Use social media for improving Store Traffic.

I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3065 177 558

Hello @Saebossl8dy, I hope you are doing well! 

There are 2 methods to bring traffic to your store. Organic methods & Inorganic methods.

Organic methods- It brings traffic to the website in a longer period & takes time. Some of the organic methods are blog regularly, use long-tail keywords, use internal links, get your meta down, create quality content regularly, post engaging posts on social media regularly.

Inorganic methods- It helps in bringing a good amount of traffic in the very short term. It includes paid ads like Facebook ads, Instagram ads, google ads.

For customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store, I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Saebossl8dy ,

Founder of Addyz here.

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. There are 1000's of e-commerce stores online. If your are competing with this already established shop only on the basis of seo or social media posts maybe you are not going to get some real results.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that. Try prospecting campaigns on fb and keep yur targeting real good. Surely, you will get some good results.
Let me know, if i could be of more help

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes

Hi @Saebossl8dy ,
Founder of Addyz here.

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. There are 1000's of e-commerce stores online. If your are competing with this already established shop only on the basis of seo or social media posts maybe you are not going to get some real results.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that. Try prospecting campaigns on fb and keep yur targeting real good. Surely, you will get some good results.
Let me know, if i could be of more help

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes
NikoletaK
2 0 0

Hey, first I would suggest trying to optimize your SEO: alt texts, SEO metadata, filenames, broken links, JSON-LD, do a site audit to see all problems! I recommend - TinyIMG app. In one app is everything that you need to get organic traffic with SEO. The app is user-friendly, so it's super easy to use! But if you have some questions or problems, Julia from support will help. So just try this amazing app!

0 Likes