In need of feedback about my new website.

Highlighted
1 0 0

www.pepenpals.com

I appreciate any feedback. Is it easy to navigate?  Thanks a million.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Peppino 

Focus on mobile phone first. Your product descriptions are to long also that isn't good for mobile. 

Example (underlined text could be removed) 

Blue Paisley Reflective Dog Bandana is the perfect pet accessory for your pooch.

Instagram 

I had a look at your Instagram you really want to build a community of people here that love your brand. I worked on a dog product account and gained 500 followers in 3 days. You have been posting a lot and that's great but you must be doing something wrong at the moment. 

I love your logo. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Peppino, here is the feedback for your store:-

It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them.

You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer. Add a smart pop-up to make your store interactive.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Pepe N Pals,

Though the store has a lot of potential but still, some things need to be taken care of for a more professional and decent store look. Few of them are mentioned below:

1. The header template should be used to highlight amazing discounts as well apart from Free Shipping offers.
  2. The central banner should be full width to avoid the unwanted white space on both sides.
  3. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  4. Proper discounts need to be offered for better customer engagement.
  5. "Sale" section should be a part of the main menu for displaying all the discounted items in one place.
  6. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer connectivity.
  7. All footer links should be arranged vertically for better placement and orientation.
  8. Reviews should be added below each product for enhancing customer choice.
  9. Testimonials and Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store achieve a lot of success through store improvement very soon.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes