In need of feedback

Tourist
10 0 2

Seeking honest feedback on my site.  Thanks so much.

D.

www.impromptujewelry.com  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hello,

Your website looking good.
Some of the items Gallary image sizes are not in equal due to that lightly your page scroll down/up Check it like https://impromptujewelry.com/products/stackable-gemstone-and-wood-bracelet-set.
You can use high resolution logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
151 8 35

I can't close the email sign-up popup!  It's huge, and when I try to click the close icon (the "x" at the top right), it doesn't close.  Another issue with it is there are two scroll bars.  Not necessary, and is functionally bad, for a simple email sign-up.

Put the customer reviews as a link-to in the top bar.  They can stay above the footer, but a link to them would be efficient to get to, and would promote the fast shipping offered more fluidly.  Don't add a bullet point for each product to advertise the fast shipping.  Simply make it accessible on the home page, and visually highlighted.  Every product would be annoying and incur questions / concerns about which products don't have it and why.  The link could simply be titled "Reviews".  Don't put it in large font, and don't put it on every page.  Let the store speak for itself rather than trying to elicit trust that hasn't gotten offered yet.

The design is great, considering it's a jewelry store especially.  Pricing looks like a moderate-to-expensive range, so if there are other products at a price under $30, make a collection for those and display on the home page, or at least a visual cue that links to the collection of less expensive jewelry.

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 2

thanks for the feedback.  trying to delete the popup. Good advice about the product $ and reviews.  Thanks for your time.

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 2

thanks for your feedback.  Not sure Im understanding  the picture size. Ill work on it.  

thanks for your time.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
151 8 35

You're welcome.  The pictures are not disrupting scroll function (scrolling up and down the page doesn't cause jumps in the page content / window) in my browser.  It may be a browser based issue.  I'm using Firefox 65.0.  Have you tested your site in different browsers?  The most common ones are:

Firefox
Internet Explorer
Edge

Chrome
Opera

Safari

Android
iOS

It's a time-consuming thing to do, but it could increase sales if any problems are fixed.

0 Likes