In need of feedback

1 0 0
Hi, I just started https://buycompanionpack.com/
And I could desperately use some feedback. I have run a couple Facebook ads and gotten a decent amount of traffic but need help closing the sales. If you could give me any advice that would be great!!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
474 46 237

Hi 17tmckenzie,

General
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • The pages, such as Return/Refund Policy, Shipping Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Services, are important to have. Because your store is digital, there're no sales associates standing there to offer store support. By having these pages, you get to answer the customers' basic questions they may have regarding their orders and personal data. Here's how you can add the policy pages. Don't forget to read the content and edit them accordingly to reflect your business.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
Homepage
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. 

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

5. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. Also make your contact email your domain name

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 12

Hi,

I have browsed your website, need to share some suggestions for you

An innovative logo helps to represent your company brand. Create a logo representing your name and place instead of normal text.

The About page is the most important page on your customer's website. This builds trust as customers get to know about you or company. I suggest to add some more content about you and add it as a page on website and also a link in menu.

In Product page, the small images beside the actual product image shows as an unorganized layout. if there are 20 images then I should scroll down the page to see the product pictures. I suggest to add a carousel to the images so that they can slide up in the provided space.

I am seeing just specifications for the products, add some descriptions also so that you can build trust for your customers.

You have many collection of products, I suggest to display them in the menu section by keeping as a drop down menu for the catalog link. You can add more products to your collection also as all of your products are eye-catching.

On Homepage, you just represented Women backpacks sections, I suggest one more section like that to fill that empty space beside.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes