In need of feedback.

Joemy
1 0 0
Can someone look at my store Im getting visitors just not creating carts and buying products. It's societieselitestore.com thanks
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as having everything on sale on your homepage may not give the impression you want

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
fnLabs
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Joemy,

General
  • There are far too many menu items in your navigation bar. This can make your customers or first time visitors feel overwhelmed. It is also harder to search and difficult to navigate your website. Ideally you would have 4 or 5 menu items in your navigation bar, so I would recommend trying to group together and categorize your menu items into dropdown menus.
  • It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
Product
  • Change your add to cart button color to a bright color.
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1920 37 234

Hello,

I had look into your website. You have the pages like 'Legal Disclaimer' and 'Return and Exchange Policy'. Then, Why you have displays the Policy and Exchange Policy and Legal Disclaimer in footer section? It's too lengthy have you observed it, It's not looking much Good. You can remove it.
And your store Instagram And Facebook links not found under Icons at Footer section. I suggest you can add social media page links, And regularly promote your products through Social media pages. It's helpful for increasing of your viewers and may converts to your customers.
And I suggest you can add Buy Now button, I mean having multiple add to cart buttons is such an easy and powerful optimization you can make to your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi, @Joemy welcome to Shopify family,

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty well-maintained store

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks :

1. The banner on the landing page has to be set as a theme related to the website, but in your case the banner image here if offers and stickers collated together which is looking cluttered and doesn't give an impression to scroll down. Changing the banner image on the landing page will be helpful.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with goof titles and posting it on different social media platforms will create an impression among the customers as you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Create accounts on different social media platforms and attach their links to the footer menu as you can promote your brand on all kinds of digital platforms and will explain why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. You can shift the logo from the center to top left as most of the eyeballs generally follow the English pattern of reading from left to right. 
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked sections on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. 
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
7. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes