Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.
I had look into your website. You have the pages like 'Legal Disclaimer' and 'Return and Exchange Policy'. Then, Why you have displays the Policy and Exchange Policy and Legal Disclaimer in footer section? It's too lengthy have you observed it, It's not looking much Good. You can remove it.
And your store Instagram And Facebook links not found under Icons at Footer section. I suggest you can add social media page links, And regularly promote your products through Social media pages. It's helpful for increasing of your viewers and may converts to your customers.
And I suggest you can add Buy Now button, I mean having multiple add to cart buttons is such an easy and powerful optimization you can make to your store.
Hi, @Joemy welcome to Shopify family,
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty well-maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks :
1. The banner on the landing page has to be set as a theme related to the website, but in your case the banner image here if offers and stickers collated together which is looking cluttered and doesn't give an impression to scroll down. Changing the banner image on the landing page will be helpful.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with goof titles and posting it on different social media platforms will create an impression among the customers as you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Create accounts on different social media platforms and attach their links to the footer menu as you can promote your brand on all kinds of digital platforms and will explain why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. You can shift the logo from the center to top left as most of the eyeballs generally follow the English pattern of reading from left to right.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked sections on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
7. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!