In need of some feedback for my store

NAS5
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,

Thank you in advance for reading my post. I need some feedback for my new site. Any feedback is appreciated. My viewers are not staying on any page longer than 25 seconds. 

My site URL is : https://natashas-awesome-store.myshopify.com/

Again Thank You

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @NAS5

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- I think your homepage design now is not suitable. Here is a layout that you can follow:

+ Banner (slideshow). It is where you can send your messages and guide your customers to product pages

+ The section that shows the benefit when shopping in your store

+ The collections section 

+ Featured products. I think two lines are suitable. Also, add Quickview and Quickshop buttons to allow customers to see more product details faster. 

+ The reviews section. 

+ The Instagram Gallery if you have an Instagram account. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you want to have one. 

- I think your logo should show the brand name clearer. 

- Add an announcement bar on the top of your site. 

- Add "Contact us" on the footer. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart

+ The Buy now button 

+ The Quantity section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
NAS5
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi ConveyLego0612,

Can you give me some instructions on how to do everything you mentioned in your reply please?

0 Likes

Hi @NAS5,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Just took a look at your homepage and I want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to improve your homepage.

- The first screen is really important when customers visit your store. So you should make it attractive. But when I visit your homepage, the header is too large and it occupies almost the screen. The logo can make customers misunderstand about product you're selling. Promotion campaign (New customers automatically get $5 off $25 on their first purchase) is hard to see. The menu navigation lacks of information. 

Natasha's Awesome Store – Natasha's Awesome Store 2020-11-30 12-04-13.png

So, my suggest is:

+ Consider changing the logo

+ Reduce the height of banner

+ Create a promotion banner for your campaign

+ Add more information to the menu navigation such as: about us, policy (shipping, return)..., which helps your store more reliable. 

+ Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

+ Add an attractive banner under menu navigation. This banner will help you attract customers' attention. It is necessary to have a banner that show clearly products you sell and put a CTA (Call-to-action) button on it.

- You should show all collections in your store instead of showing only 3 collection like this:

Natasha's Awesome Store – Natasha's Awesome Store 2020-11-30 12-05-36.png

Customers will have overview of kinds of product you have. And if they are interesting in one collection, they only need to click on it and see products in that collection.

Beside if collection images have same size, this section will look greater.

- Add hove image for product image. So when customers hover on the product image, they will see other images of that product in many scale.

You also have some same-type products

Natasha's Awesome Store – Natasha's Awesome Store 2020-11-30 12-10-41.png

I think you should add them into a product that has many variants. So you can show more different products on your homepage.

- Add a featured product section to your homepage. This can be a best-seller product. Or a product that is on sale. To gain customers' attention.

- Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store.  know you have a page to show review and you linked it on menu navigation. But I think you should put it right on your home page to gain more customers' attention.

You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

- You can add a newsletter at the bottom of the page to collection customer data.

These are some suggestions from my point of view. You can consider them.

I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly

Check this article to know what can PageFly do to help you maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page.

If you find my comments useful, you can like or mark it as solution. Have a nice day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @NAS5 !

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi @NAS5 , I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. Overall, when surfing the web I find it very simple to follow the content. You did a good job on the web structure I might say.  I want to give my compliments on that! Furthermore, the store speed is really good, however there is a site that is 404, you should remove that site (please check in the Shopify Analyzer result). One more point is that the lazy loading can be optimized so the speed can be improved. Here's the result please check: Shopify Analyzer

There are also some points I'd like to make so you can better your store and gain sales!

1. Homepage Layout

Homepage is the first thing visitors go to when visit your page so I suggest to make it as impressive as possible. Currently, your homepage looks kinda like a collection page so I'd recommend you make the hero section bigger, include sections like About Us, Testimonial, Social Proof, Featured Products/Collections, etc. That would make the whole page look more lively and interesting!

You can consider some homepage template for reference: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/nivellia

2. Header

Make the header sticky so that customers can jump from pages to pages easier.

3. Hero section

The hero section is the first thing a visitor look at when getting into your web so it is of importance to make it crystal clear about what you sell on this section. I think you lack the the hero section right now so you can consider to add this (it is an crucial part for a home page). You should also include a CTA button there 

You should make a hero section between the header and the featured products

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.01.54.png

4. Product List

- Consider to include Star Rating, Variant (if you have), Add To Cart button in the collection/product list 

- Add secondary hover image

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.05.26.png

5. Footer

- Consider include the Shipping Policy in the Footer 

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 12.07.00.png

6. Product Page

- Include the social proof and testimonial will help you a lot on gaining more sales cause customers believe their peer more than what brand say

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article  to optimize your store speed. Please like if you find my comment helpful for you. Thank you so much.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 443

Hello @NAS5, I hope you are doing well! below are some quick tips:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- The logo is too big & there is a whitespace in the header of the homepage.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
NAS5
Tourist
3 0 0

@AiTrillion , @RichardNguyen  , @Growave  , and @ConveyLego0612 ,

Thank you all for your suggestions! They were very much appreciated. I think I addressed most of the items you all suggested. I am still waiting for a response on the keychains though. 

If you all wouldn't mind taking another look after I worked on my site a bit I would really appreciate it.

https://natashas-awesome-store.myshopify.com/ 

Again, Thank you so much

Natasha

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @NAS5 !

Add a favicon

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes