In serious need of feedback please comment

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hey, I own the store www.whitehat.ga and I'm in serious need of feedback, I'm planning to launch in a couple of days and advertise. Please take some time out and check out my store and give me any sort of feedback, please. I'm new to dropshipping so any sort of critique from any sort of POV is appreciated. You don't need to be a professional, I also need critiques from a customer point of view. Thank You for your time.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 150

Hi @ZTechie !

I can see that you have done a lot of effort, by making your site organized. 

1. I like your Homepage - great hero banner images with clear CTAs. 

2. You have implemented a rewards program. I can suggest, that if you have rewards program, you do not need to make your every single item on sale. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?  Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

3. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

6. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

7. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.

8. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.

Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why: 

You are already using Rewards program. And Growave has it along with Social Sharing, Referral, Instagram, Wishlist, and Social Login.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @ZTechie Your store looks awesome! Here are some of the addon from my side - 

1. Don't have a dropdown menu for Home. It should always bee just home - telling people that they'll be redirected to the place where they initially were. 

1.jpg

2. Maybe you should focus on your header menu? There are categories like Under $20 which are itself a good CTAs - you can bring them in your header section to attract users! 

2.jpg

I personally loved your logo! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ZTechie 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. 
  2. IN the product listings, it might make sense to insert a proper size chart. One which actually says what the dimensions of each size are. I personally tend to look into these a lot whenever I’m shopping for clothing, because sometimes different shops are slightly different sizes. Right now some of the size chart images are too small to read.
  3. Add some information about shipping. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  4. So, this thing, “shipping calculated at next step” can cause some users to drop off. You should provide all shipping details at the first screen itself and show them the total price. This kind of transparency in pricing builds trust. The opposite will make them lose trust in your store.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for a lot of sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes