Increase Business online. Online store of kitchen and home appliances please feedback.

JohnMackie
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi everyone,

Please suggest me and give me feedback on my store toward increase business online www.apnidukaan.com/

0 Likes
Ace864
Tourist
7 0 1

You have some nice stuff. But a lot of unknown for me brands. Besides, I need to upgrade my kitchen cabinets first, and I have no idea how much it is going to cost me

RyanDuckland
Tourist
14 0 1

@Brennyss wrote:

Truthfully, I always loved to cook at home rather than eat out. But my new job is a bit far away from where I live. Because traveling from work to home takes a lot of time, I usually eat somewhere close to work. During the lockdown, I started to cook at home again and realized that my kitchen needs an upgrade. I calculated the approximate cost of new kitchen cabinets on https://cabinetselect.com/how-much-do-kitchen-cabinets-cost/ and also search for integrated appliances. My boss tells us that probably, we will work from home permanently, and won’t rent an office space anymore. But everyone will receive a raise. If everything goes as he says, I will upgrade my kitchen. I even noticed that it is healthier to eat at home, and I lost a few pounds after the quarantine.

I also love to cook at home, and my kitchen is a little bit old. It needs some upgrades ASAP, including replacement of stove and counters. I cannot afford something expensive right now. This cost calculator can work with any furniture manufacturer or you can order directly from them?

Hi @JohnMackie,

It’s an amazing store you have there! I love how your store displays the diversity of your goods, together with your categorization which helps customers a lot in finding their wanted products. The main colors of the website are suitable too - you did a really good job!

There’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, Make sure the customers know what you are selling from the first glance. We all know first impression is very important - they should be able to understand unconsciously what you are doing without scrolling down the page. In the following screenshot, you can see it’s hard to know that you are selling house appliances - no bespoke images are found on the slideshow. 

My recommendation would be making the most out of your slideshow by adding more product-related images so as to showcase how diverse your products are. Besides, it’s better to add a Call-to-action button into your slideshow which will motivate customers to click into your sales-off collection. Without the button, people may think it’s merely an image and will scroll through the slideshow. 

PageFly_0-1608110604703.png

2, Consider adding a secondary hover image. For product details on collection page, having more than one image can help customers take a closer look at the image while scrolling through the collection. I notice that you added animation for your product images, however the image is in fact the same - it would be better if you can use a different image, probably a close-up, image from another angle, or images with related background. 

PageFly_1-1608110604696.gif

3, Show products “in scale”. Some products can be quite familiar, however some can be quite strange - it will be hard for customers to see how big the appliance is. For this case, I believe you can use images with products in comparison, probably standing next to another product or standing in a room with other furniture. In this way, your products will stand out lively and easier to imagine how it will look in use.

For example, in this image, the dishwasher turns out to be no more than a steel box - the dishwasher becomes unattractive and it’s hard to imagine how big it is.

PageFly_2-1608110604495.png

However, in this image, the bread maker stands next to a bread and a jug of milk, which makes it looks more lively, while customers can also imagine the size of this machine

PageFly_3-1608110604669.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business can be successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Ali-92
Trailblazer
130 9 47

Hi @JohnMackie 

The store looks very good. The product diversification is awesome. Here are my feedback and suggestions to improve it.

* The header caption has to be more communicative than "Dhamaka Offer" The potential customers should know what is the core offer, what's the incentive and what will they get. Also, it's unclear from the header about the products. So I would say add some products in the background or somewhere it suits to give customers a clear idea straight away.

Ali-92_0-1608113610733.png

* When I click on some of these products. The page leads to a blank one and doesn't show up products. Please check this

Ali-92_1-1608114191316.png

Ali-92_2-1608114275986.png

* Since your store is powerful in terms of product variety, I would highly recommend building its social proof. For example, showing live traffic, sales notifications, and stock countdowns. This will create a sense of urgency and FOMO (Fear of missing out). Ultimately, this will help with your sales. I would recommend you to integrate Traffcily and Sales Pop up Conversion Pro apps by Care Cart in order to implement all these features. You may find them very useful.

* To make your store more pleasing and create a little differentiation since there are many pictures on your store, you can add a branding video as well showcasing all your products, core offers, and branding message at the first glance. 

* Are you on social media platforms? If yes, add the icons on your website's footer or header where they suit. Also, generate community through Facebook and Instagram as well. Digital marketing is the backbone and I hope your business has a presence on Facebook and Instagram particularly.

* Lastly, I would say that try to add something blog/article related to your store. This will help you in your SEO too and add some more value to the customer other than product offers. Interesting blogs revolving around your target niche always help in community generation and indirectly market the products.

Hope this helps.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @JohnMackie, here is the feedback:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Send price drop alerts to your customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
aremae33
3 0 0

This is the identical trouble I am having with my boutique. I even have contacted Shopify (again, nowadays)  as you readand they're looking into it more and might be emailing me lower back.

0 Likes