Increase Conversion Rate

bespoke-baby
1 0 1

Hi fellow Shopifyers!

I would love some feedback on my store and how to potentially increase our conversion rate?

What do you think works well for us and what doesn't?

You can visit our store below;

Bespoke Baby Gifts

Hi @bespoke-baby 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

Your store looks great and professional. There are 4 good things about your store that many stores don't have:

• Sticky menu
  • Invest in high-quality images
  • Have CTA buttons on the slideshow

However, there are some spots that I want to feedback to you

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page

1.1 Make sure the text and the Shop Now button is readable 

Newborn Baby Gifts _ Baby Presents _ Personalised Baby Gifts Online 2020-12-30 09-38-32.pngIf only read and do not hover mouse on these photos, it’s not easy to scan and read the text.

It not only makes the text difficult to read but also makes some people wonder that if the site needs them to read the text or only see images.

For the button, it's very important for the text and button readable because it directly affects the conversion rate for your store. It's simply understood that if customers don't see the buttons, they won't click to view your products and you missed this spot.

1.2 Consider adding ATC buttons on each product

Newborn Baby Gifts _ Baby Presents _ Personalised Baby Gifts Online 2020-12-30 09-44-08.png

Have ATC buttons for each product will help customers can take action without going to the corresponding product page. They can add these products directly while they can continue to see other products.

2. Product page

I take this page for example

https://www.bespokebaby.com.au/collections/baby-boy-rompers-and-bodysuits/products/dinosaur-romper

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

You also need to show human model images that the model wears the shirt on so customers can have a general view of the product. Only showing the shirt will make customers hard to demonstrate the product. 

And add an image that shows the product in context. You can consult my template here

2.2 Add the product quantity

If your customers want to buy more than 1 product, they need to repeat the add to cart action so I recommend you should add this option in the product details.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

vinods
Shopify Partner
514 10 87

Hi @bespoke-baby 

Hope you are doing good, I am Vinod from Bombay India, providing website design and development, google and bing ads, conversion rate optimization services to clients across globe.

Let's discuss on call about how to increase your website sales. I would love to increase your product sales via digital channels as I have served this industry merchants help increase conversion via digital channels and the conversions increased from USD 300 to USD 2800 per month in a period of  3-4 months

You can email me on vinod@digitalcentrics.com  and vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/

Hello @bespoke-baby How are you doing?

Taking the fact that you are after how to increase your conversion, you have to optimize your marketing strategy to have an increased in sales/conversion.

Currently, your store is lacking these 3 things;

* Favicon: It helps your potential buyers to affirm the uniqueness of your store. and bring beauty out of your page loading. (we can discuss better to understand what I mean by that)

* Reviews: Whether you're a new or a long-existing store, you need reviews to build trust from the incoming traffic/potential buyers. It doesn't matter if you have it physically or not. We can get that for you..

* Social media page integration: You should start branding your business by creating a business page on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Pinterest). This will help you with SMO, SEO and having organic traffic in your store. It also helps in creating/building trust with newcomers.

* Improved marketing strategy: This means there would be a kind of one on one conversation and discussion with an expert to assess what marketing strategy you are currently on. You need to devise a stronger and effectivce marketing strategy to boosty more conversion and even, increase web visitors.

* Automated Revenue Chart/Flow: This is also part of a marketing strategy. I hope you are aware that traffic coming to any website are 95% of the time not guaranteed to convert, you need this to track and get hold of them and convert them to your loyal and returning customers because I am sure you won't want to lose them to your competitors.

For one on one discussion and conversation on improving this and make your store a step ahead of others, contact me 

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @bespoke-baby, I hope you are doing good! Amazing store, it looks professional & aesthetically appealing. Here is the feedback:

- Add a favicon.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.