Increase sale (many visitors)

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! I get around 100 visitors a day but barely a sale. I have google ads running for about 10 dollars a day.

My store is in Swedish but maybe you can just see the layout or click the translate button.

Really need help!

custombyzak.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Custom By Zak,

Your "site layout" really needs attention for it to perform well in terms of conversion rate.Follow the below mentioned tips for the same:

• "Add trust badges to your site homepage".This is important as it helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic.
  • Including"promo and free shipping offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! Free shipping on selected products + 20% Off Friends & Family" as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  • Promote your "free shipping offers" with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • "Twitter is a powerful tool for most of ecommerce buisness owners".Hence, it should be added alongwith "Linked In" to the site footer.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope these suggestions are useful to you.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Zakarias ,

I understand that you've just started & 10 dollars each day is costing a lot. I highly recommend you to review all aspects of your business once again (from products, website, service,..). Only when you're confident with all of them, then it's time to run ads on your store. But if you're not, it's better to focus on crucial things first before you do the marketing work. 

Here's what I noticed on your site that should be fixed:

1. It seems like the homepage doesn't contain much information about the brand. I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for testimonials on the homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely increase conversion on the homepage.

image.png

2. I noticed that the navigation is collapsed inside a hamburger menu which is not industrial best practice. The main navigation links should appear on top of your page so that the visitors could easily navigate through your store even if it didn't look good as the previous design.

image.png

3. You should also consider adding a "Promotion" bar & keeping it in a limited period. For example Free shipping from 22/03 to 01/04. It will likely increase the chance that people decide to buy your products faster.

4. The essential pages such as the About Us page, Contact page should be optimized since it's where visitors would know who you are & what is your brand message.

image.png

5. You can use Accordion for this page since it's easier to navigate through Q&A.

image.png

6. Next thing is about Product Page, I love the clean look of each product image. However, I encourage you to focus on the image that expresses the quality of the hand-made print products. That's how you can gain customer trust & influence their decisions.

image.png

6. This part loses on the contrast rate. It should be fixed as well!

I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you. I wish you many more sales in the future, please feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey,

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go.

Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I'm providing you some app links that might be useful. 

Links - https://apps.shopify.com/urgency-pack-ultimate?surface_detail=urgency&surface_inter_position=1&surfa...

https://apps.shopify.com/ultimate-sales-boost?surface_detail=urgency&surface_inter_position=1&surfac...

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1820 116 276

Dear Zakarias,

Hope following tips will help you

1. Improve store loading speed

2. Do remarketing

3. Use custom auadiance as target in ads

4. Improve social proof

5. Create ads in language use in  Swedish.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Wow this is an amazing review, thank you millions! I will get straight to it and implement everything you said, thanks!!!

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank you so much, urgency is a great idea, I will implement it, thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Ok thank you! With remarketing, do you mean run the exact same ads again?

0 Likes