Hey Custom By Zak,
Your "site layout" really needs attention for it to perform well in terms of conversion rate.Follow the below mentioned tips for the same:
Hope these suggestions are useful to you.
Hi @Zakarias ,
I understand that you've just started & 10 dollars each day is costing a lot. I highly recommend you to review all aspects of your business once again (from products, website, service,..). Only when you're confident with all of them, then it's time to run ads on your store. But if you're not, it's better to focus on crucial things first before you do the marketing work.
Here's what I noticed on your site that should be fixed:
1. It seems like the homepage doesn't contain much information about the brand. I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for testimonials on the homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely increase conversion on the homepage.
2. I noticed that the navigation is collapsed inside a hamburger menu which is not industrial best practice. The main navigation links should appear on top of your page so that the visitors could easily navigate through your store even if it didn't look good as the previous design.
3. You should also consider adding a "Promotion" bar & keeping it in a limited period. For example Free shipping from 22/03 to 01/04. It will likely increase the chance that people decide to buy your products faster.
4. The essential pages such as the About Us page, Contact page should be optimized since it's where visitors would know who you are & what is your brand message.
5. You can use Accordion for this page since it's easier to navigate through Q&A.
6. Next thing is about Product Page, I love the clean look of each product image. However, I encourage you to focus on the image that expresses the quality of the hand-made print products. That's how you can gain customer trust & influence their decisions.
6. This part loses on the contrast rate. It should be fixed as well!
I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you. I wish you many more sales in the future, please feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.
As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go.
Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I'm providing you some app links that might be useful.
Hope following tips will help you
1. Improve store loading speed
2. Do remarketing
3. Use custom auadiance as target in ads
4. Improve social proof
5. Create ads in language use in Swedish.