I'm sure this has been answered but not sure how current the replies are. Before I start marketing can anyone advise how I can get independent and free website feedback. I know there's an article on Google re site layout / crawls etc but looking specifically for feedback on the site itself and what can be improved with the Shopify tools.
Also, any advice for adding in facebook and Instagram logo / link.
If you want feedback on your website, you have come to the right place! I can surely share some pointers for improving your website
1. Do add contact us link on the top menu bar. Make it easier for your customer to reach you
2. There are 2 contact us links in the footer, one doesn't work. You can remove that
3. Do add a favicon to your store. It's the small logo that appears on the browser tab
5. You can also include an FAQ page with answers to some of the most common questions your visitors might have wrt your products or your shipping.
6. Do add some text to your slider. You can direct people to offers or right collections from your slider if you use it well.
For adding social icons to your website, the theme should have settings include your social pages link and show the social icons on top bar or footer. Do go to your theme settings and fill in the details. It should fix your problem.
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it!
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
Cheers, and wish you all the best :)
Hey Home Workout Stuff,
Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:
All the best!
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Increase the size of the form in Contact Us page for a better look.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic.
Refer this link on how to add social media to Shopify store https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Social-media-Add-social-media-buttons/m-p/613668
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Product tile seems to be too long. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
11. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!