Initated checkouts and Abandoned cart, Store Review

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hello everyone ! I just launched my store and got 1st sale on that day. So I add a campaign with $90 daily targeting US ONLY. There are total 5 initated checkouts and visitors but no sales. I turned off the campaign and thinking of running another one again. Can you guys review my store before running another ad ? Thanks ! www.thenail-lamp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 34 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, 

It was a delight to stumble upon your store. Your store design looks great, your products do too. Being a nail art fanatic myself, I just got so happy seeing your store. 

Firstly, lets talk about what you're doing right on your store. 

1. LOVE that you're offering free shipping offers. It is one of the biggest enticement for shopping online. 

2. It's amazing that you've given options for customers to leave reviews to your products. I always recommend everyone to add this feature to their store because it builds brand trust. 

3. I love that you have a live chat support for the customers. The website abandonment rate goes down considerably when there is a live chat on the store. 

Now, I have a few recommendations that might be of help to you. 

• Make your main navigation menu a bolder and bigger. 
  • Add a Main Call to Action button on your hero image. 
  • Increase your logo size. Your logo has the potential to convert customers on emotion, USE that. Increase your logo size.
  • You have to include multiple ways for customers to reach out. Give contact links like an email or phone number for people to connect with you. Add the links of the same on your footer. 
  • Connect yourself all through social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. 
  •  Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you for the insights! I will improve them !
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 11

Hello Susan,

Congratulations on opening your online store!

I think in this stage, you need an assistant to help you communicate with visitors who surf the shop and see some products but don't buy from you in their first session.

Whether they have added some products to their cart or left the shop without many interactions, you may like to send a message to them and ask them to come back to buy, sometimes with a coupon code!

BestPush is a smart web push notification tool that sends the shop visitors personalized messages, containing their most interested products and sometimes the minimum discount possible, to convert them into buyers!

It uses AI and machine learning to analyze the visitors' interactions with your shop to find out who is price sensitive and who is not. 

Check it out here:

https://apps.shopify.com/bestpush

I hope you find it helpful :)

cheers, 

Mahshid

0 Likes