Instagram denied my store

1 0 0

I'm looking to get some help with our shop. I've registered a facebook page for the shop and they are connected as in the facebook shop has integrated the products from my store to their. When I'm trying to connect to instagram I'm having a problem. Just got an email Instagram denied our store from doing product tagging and I'm not sure why. I read the policy and we seem to comply with everything. We reported the issue but no one answers...

In the email it says that you can appeal, but there's no where to go to appeal.

Any help? None of the reason why they would deny applied to our store.

Our shoo is www.gingernjo.com

Thank you for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Sorry to hear that news. Some suggestions  for you

Firstly, you have to make sure that you have converted your Instagram account into Business account 

Make sure your products are set to be available on Instagram and Facebook

You can look over this shopify manual guide for all the requirements you need to cross check.

Hope those all helps,
Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2285 151 310

Hi @Gingernjo,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear this. Shopify does have a help document with the requirements for the Instagram sales channel which you can see here. In terms of what I think might be affecting you most specifically is the Facebook commerce policies here. I do agree with you that there doesn't seem anywhere to appeal directly for this but I did read on a Reddit post where this was asked that the best place to appeal might be the live chat at Facebook ad support here

I wish there was more I could do directly to help, but because Shopify did not develop or owns Instagram, it's something which is out of our control. 

Hopefully, this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes