Instagram shop not updating

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello, I need help with my store. Foe more than 4 weeks now, my instagram has stopped updating my shop and  don't know why. have tried so may configurations on the facebook catalogue manager without success as I think it emanates from that but no longer sure. I also can no longer tag my items . Please assist. Thanks. exotique319.myshopify.com and instagram is exotiquedurham

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @olufo001 ! We see that you have an issue which just got out of your hands. Do you mind giving us a chance to have a look at it? As far as we can understand, we need to troubleshoot your store and check when Instagram shopping ws enabled alongwith sales channel configuration! 

You can reach out to - sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com and he will help you out! You don't need to tell your problem to him as I've already communicated and he's well aware of it!

-

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page
      2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images
      3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started
      4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
      5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

can someone really answer this issue for me?

0 Likes