Interested in your opinion of Danyelle - a women's clothing store

Highlighted
Tourist
52 0 1

Please share your thoughts on my site, ShopDanyelle.com 

We sell women's clothing within the US only. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

Congratulation! Your store is pretty and professional! You should be proud of it! 

Here are some feedback to make it better!

1. Improve Contact us page

One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should add more contact options such as your phone number, physical address, or social media channels. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products. se 5.png

2. Add more delivery options

As I see in your website, you announce that "As we implement procedures to keep our team & you safe, shipping of some orders may be impacted". So, I think you should consider to offer store pickup - this method removes the delivery process, allows people to buy online and go to the store to pickup their orders. By this way, your customers can save the shipping time and shipping fee. In term of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some few advantages of store pickup. 

We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really need store pickup or not. Check it out!

3. Improve your product page

You should add the Customers reviews section in your product pages to build the trust of customers. Actually, when people see that others love your products, they are more willing to make their purchases. The great reviews play important roles in the buying decisions of your customers.

I hope these above these above feedback are helpful for you! 

Have a nice day! <3

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
52 0 1
Thank you. We're an ecommerce site so we can't offer pick up unfortunately
and therefore we don't post an address. Our 3PL has been closed by the
state of California since March so we're limited by that for now.

Thanks for the time you took to review our site. We appreciate it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Danyelle,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for effective store optimization:

• Maintain a "uniform gap" between the logo and the header menu.
  • "Home button" should be a part of the header menu beginning for ease of navigation.
  • Attach a "contact form" to the "Contact us" section for better customer interaction.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

Well done, Keep it up!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
100 11 37

Hey Danyelle,

Your store actually looks pretty good! Good job. I found some minor errors.

1. Home page, featured product, the 3rd image is blurred.
  2. 3.png
  3. The “join our mailing list” section doesn’t have an outline.
  4. 2.png
  5. In your about us section, there are some typos.
  6. 1.png
  7. Your live chat buttons have seemingly two options - FB chat and live chat. However, these buttons are overlapping and it makes it look all the more confusing.
  8. You need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
  9. You look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding reviews to products would be a good option.
  10. Testimonials are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them.

All of the rest looks good! 

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Dash_Fashion,

Your website looks professionally done. Good job on that!
There are a few feedbacks I have for you to improve your store.

1. I would recommend you move the search and cart icons to the main menu bar. Currently, they are at the top right corner. Very tiny and almost not visible.
2. I see you have 2 chat widgets on your website. It'll be good to remove one of them
3. It might be good to have the size chart visible on the product details page itself.
4. Do include a contact form in your contact us page or introduce a chat with us button which will open the chat widget
5. Try to use a simplified version of your logo for the favicon. It's currently not legible. A red circle with just the alphabet "D" from the logo might be a good option

I hope these points can be of help to you :)
I wish you all the best for your store!

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
82 5 20

Hi @Dash_Fashion ,

I can see that you are having information about shipping,returns and refunds which is all very important to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

If your 3PL is closed, try OTW Shipping ! They're based in Utah, open now, and super flexible with your needs. They also use ShipEdge software which makes managing your inventory and orders with customers much easier. I love the clothes btw!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
52 0 1
Thanks but that's not an option.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Dash_Fashion ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.  
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes