Invented a new Product - created a store and looking for feedback.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there,

I've developed a new innovative product, and and created a website www.fentri.com. I've been able to generate a lot of traffic but have not had many sales.

I've had plenty of in-person sales but seem to have trouble with online sales. I am aware that the product is novel and needs a bit of demonstration, and for that reason I have included a video on my page, but I still feel like I may be missing something.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Fentri1

0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on launching a new product and site. Even with a good CTR, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic.  Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some tweaks for your store

Homepage Feedback

1. Don't add sliders to your homepage. Research has proven that carousels kills conversions rates 

2. I know a lot of this is in your drop down menu but I would also make sure your footer links to your shipping information, refund/return, FAQ and other important pages

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

4. I skipped your video the first time on the homage page. It gets lost easily.

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is where you sell your product and convince people to buy. 

2. Add some more product images

3. Maybe add the video from your homepage to the product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Great product you have here.

Feedback from a consumer perspective:

I don't know if anybody suggested this to you, but it would be nice to have a backpack version or different color variations of the bag. :)

Also, I know you provided the bag dimensions, but I think you should explicitly say what laptop sizes would fit in the bag (e.g., Fits 13-inch to 15.4-inch laptops), or which laptop brands, if that's applicable. The bag could be thick and not fit a 15.4" laptop, for example.

Product images look really good.

Although you enumerated the features of the bag, I think it would be more effective if you highlight the features, similar to what Targus has done here (why buy a Targus briefcase?): https://us.targus.com/collections/laptop-briefcases

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
1 Like