Is My Store ready to be marketed?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have just setup this store for dropshipping. Tell me if it looks professional and legit. Any suggestions and advise is welcome..

My Store  - quickslimbody.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @quickslimbody,

No, It's not ready to be marketed. You need to make it more professional. I have pointed out some changes before. You should work on that like homepage flow, marketing tools like loyalty reward program, web push notification, testimonials which will help you to make your store engaging and more professional and will help in getting more conversions. 

You need to work on making it more professional. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 25 46

Hey, @quickslimbody 

One key area you should focus on is your product pages. This is going to be crucial when you start paid advertising campaigns that send traffic to individual product pages. Right now I'm not seeing much in your product pages that would inspire trust or a clear call to action to buy. I recommend going through our article here that goes over 11 different ways you can improve your product pages. It's a great starting place for beginners to learn the importance of product pages and how to build them so that they are engaging and inspire visitors to take action.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Quickslimbody,
I have visited your website, and here are some feedbacks to make it better :)

1. Homepage

- You should add the Testimonial section on your homepage to build the trust of customers. Actually, when your website visitors see that others love and appreciate your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.

- Add the image slider under your page header to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products.vv.png

- Reduce the height of the subscription section to have more space for showing your page content,bb.png

2. Product page

- Add the Customer reviews into your product page

3. Build your Collection page

You should arrange your products into different collection with specific name. By this way, your website visitors can easily find the products as they want and make their purchases.

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes