Is my page user friendly?

Highlighted
4 0 0
I’m trying to ascertain if my page is customer friendly and if you think it could be better
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
846 31 240

what's the page in question

0 Likes

Dear EdGutentag1,

Hope you are doing well. Please share your page url.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
4 0 0
Hi,
Thanks for your reply
I should have said “Is my website user friendly
it’s onlineorientalrugs.shop
0 Likes
Excursionist
33 4 11
  • Sliders are known to underperform in terms of conversion rates compared to on static image with a good headline - you might want to change that
  • You should try to take a picture with people that look happy in it - preferably with people that look like your typical customers
  • Each number makes a price unconsciously look bigger - so instead of writing 6,700.00 just put it as 6,700
  • On the product page first show the bigger crossed out price and then the cheaper price on the right
  • You can definitely include more copy, especially for the prices your rugs go for you´ll need some compelling copy
0 Likes
4 0 0
Thanks so much!
That’s great advice!
0 Likes
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. The logo isn't professional enough, just text.

2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 267  products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.onlineorientalrugs.shop/search?type=product&q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

Hi @EdGutentag1 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Hi @EdGutentag1

I reviewed your store, here are a few things you might consider changing. 

Logo Design:  Logo makes a strong first impression. So for Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business.

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Everyone won't scroll down the home page to view more of the page so work on below the fold content.  Include trust indicators on the homepage it can be customer success stories or customer testimonials.

Featured product: You can show your top-selling product on the home page. 

Navigation Bar: It is like a roadmap to show your visitors what’s important and it has a great impact on the user. The menu structure needs to be fixed.

Product page: For image processing, you can insert images into the carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. Observe Basic SEO. 

Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. Make use of social media channels to reach more customers. 

Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile. Also, work on performance optimization to increase visitors. Your website performance’s speed is very slow i.e 27%. Fast page load time will boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience. 

2019-10-30_15-02_PageSpeed Insights.jpg

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information and address in the footer.   

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
4 0 0
Thank you so so much! Let me know if I can ever help you in anyway, ed 310-990-3418
0 Likes