Is my store already operating on universal pricing? Will it be enough to pay for Amazon?

WowAfford
7 0 0

I am about a week old or so.  I've been hand selecting dropshipping items and placing them on Amazon.  I have had good views (over 1,000), but no sells.  I don't know if my pricing is universal and I don't know if the prices are enough to pay for Amazon.  I need to know that the prices are correct.  Is Amazon and Shopify so connected that I do not have to place items myself?  I don't know.  Please, help me.  Furthermore, will somebody browse my store and see what they think?  My store is wow-affor.com.

Thank you,

WowAfford

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

HI @WowAfford 

I think the link is broken 

Is it actually https://wow-afford.com/

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

The prices are even cheaper than I expected. I have seen that other merchants sell similar items, but the prices are usually higher. Well clearly, you have come up with the prices after evaluating all the expenses, however, I do think that raising them up a little will not hurt the sales at all. Moreover, if the items are too cheap, people might think that the quality is really poor. So to avoid that, I recommend having average prices. 

As for the site itself, I really like how colorful yet sleek it is. The images are nice quality and the design in suitable for your niche. 

It is great that you have a blog as well. Content, if done correctly, is a great source of traffic. Just make sure you are using right keywords and truly bringing useful info to the people. 

One thing that could be added to your store is functionality You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, Wishlist, Discounts, Instagram galleries, Social Sharing, Social Login and more just in one click check out  Growave

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
WowAfford
7 0 0
Thank you very much. Your answers really helped. I feel better about
pricing.
Also, thanks for looking at my store and giving me your opinion I needed
that.

Much appreciated,
WowAfford
0 Likes
WowAfford
7 0 0
The link works when connecting to some sights. Sometimes I have to
specifically put HTTP://wow-afford.com. Other times, and often I have to
connect by wow-afford.com. I don't know why this is.

WowAfford
0 Likes
WowAfford
7 0 0

Thank you very much for the information you gave me.  You really answered my questions. 

Also, thanks for the tips to help my store look better.

WowAfford

0 Likes
WowAfford
7 0 0

Wow!  Afford!'s link begins with http not https.

Thank you for your help and support!

WowAfford

0 Likes
Gennifer_at_Byt
Shopify Partner
43 3 13

FYI - Amazon typically doesn't take too kindly to drop shippers. There's only certain types of drop shipping they allow and they will ban you if you're not doing the type they allow. This article covers what they will and won't allow. Just wanted to let you know so you don't put a bunch of work into this only to have them ban your store.

0 Likes
WowAfford
7 0 0

Thank you for the tip.  I will read the article very carefully.

Wow!  Afford!

0 Likes