Is there something wrong with my shop?

trackszoneshop
1 0 1

Hey guys, launched my shop www.trackszone.com on July 1st, and since that day, here's some stats: 

- 3300 sessions 

- 57 people added products to their cart 

- 3 made it to check out 

- No orders. 

Is there something wrong with my shop? Is my traffic rate high or low? Checkout works fine, and - maybe - the fact that I don't have any orders yet is because of my shop is targeted to a certain niche (?). 

Let me know! Thank you for your help  

puneet_unbundl
Excursionist
34 3 9

Hi,

This is Puneet from unbundl. 

I gave a look to your website specially in mobile view. My major feedback  is on your Add to cart process. As I can see even after 57 ATC, your checkouts are very low. Something seemed to be broken here.

Here are my thoughts:

• Nothing visible happens after you Add to cart . Even the cart button at the top is very tiny
    Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.50.28 PM.png
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  You can do a stick "Play" and "Add to cart"
  • Got an error once when I clicked on Add to cart
    Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.50.12 PM.png

• You may also like should be after the Add to cart

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.50.35 PM.png

Thanks. I hope I was helpful

Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
270 59 55

Hi @trackszoneshop 

Thank you for sharing your store here for feedback. I understand that you are having troubles converting your customers to sales and want to ensure your experience is top notch. I can say that your website over-all looks great! I do really enjoy the experience, the layout and theme you have chosen to go with. I really liked being able to sample the music files as well to get a feel for them. 

The main feedback I was able to see for your store is that when I viewed it (English for me) the grammatical structure of the sentences and paragraphs was a bit off and there was some run on sentences happening as well. I'm guessing that since you had some images in a language other than English that it might be a second language for you. That's totally okay and pretty normal! I would encourage you to either hire a proof reader to edit your text content on your store or look at a tool like WordTune to streamline your text in English. Clear, understandable writing is incredibly important as low grammar is frequently flagged as being suspicious or untrustworthy when it comes to the internet. 

Also, to help with your advertising campaigns you want to drive as much traffic as possible to the store, especially from channels and people that are interested in this industry. Your social media channels are going to be a huge benefit to you for this! I would take a look at our social media marketing guide in our blog and create a plan for your social media engagement. The more engagement, the more followers and the better trust you are going to create with potential customers. 

I hope this information helps!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
296 58 182

Hey there, @trackszoneshop

That’s a frustrating place to be in. When you get traffic and some nibbles, it gets frustrating. Let’s see what we can do. I will say that because you have such a niche, I would expect your overall conversions to be lower. That being said...

Do you use a visitor behavior tool? This is a tool that provides features like heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to see what happened during someone’s visit). When you can see what happened and what a visitor experienced, you can see if it’s an issue with your audience, your site, etc.

Analyze visitors and engage with them 

I would use session recordings to see what people did when they landed on your website and how they moved around. At the same time, ask a poll like, “What stopped you from checking out today?” to see if there’s something else missing.

Strategize your navigation and general education

This is my biggest issue. I don’t know what you sell or what to expect. At first it’s just music, but then you have an announcement about buying a Ghost.

You can’t assume people understand. They shouldn’t have to go to your About Us page to find out exactly what you sell. Your visitors aren’t going to wait to see what Ghost means. If you provide tracks, what does it mean by “15 emails free?” It’s very confusing, and confused visitors don’t turn into customers.

Optimize your homepage

You want to use a scroll heatmap to see how far people scroll and a click heatmap to see where they click. Remember that this is the first experience someone has on your site, so first impressions matter. 

You want to make that experience the best ever, and using visitor behavior helps get there.

Clean up your main navigation

First of all, keep it consistent. You have Mix & Master as a CTA, but it’s not in the main navigation. Don’t mix and match right now, especially since you are selling a product that is very different. Also, use a click heatmap to evaluate where people click. I imagine Sell with Us can be moved to the footer. Login is up for grabs.

Communicate, communicate, communicate

If there was ever a time to over community, this is it. I had to go to your FAQ page to figure out what happens when they purchase something. That’s not a good experience. You have zero details anywhere on a product page, which means your visitors have zero detail here. 

Despite what your FAQ page said, it’s not easy. Consider all visitors brand new to your industry and who may not understand it. Make it clear. For example, back to the 15 emails promo - I have to go into Label Pitching to figure out what you’re talking about. But if you’re pitching it for me, a customer, how do I send you my material? What’s the turnaround time? What can I expect?

Get those on the page. If they want more information, sure - click the CTA. But you need more information up front to encourage them to even learn more about it. 

Look, I don’t like being a Danny Downer. Your site shows a lot of great effort and work, and I’m impressed by a unique store. I highly recommend turning to visitor behavior though. Learn more about what your visitors encounter and what’s stopping them from checking out to really grow your business.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Hello @trackszoneshop 

Just now i looked into your website .Everything looks good. Here i need to suggest few improvements to increase traffic.

->Refund policy and testimonials  are  missing in  homepage.
Untitled.png

->Major drawback is there is no separate product page .Try to create product page.
In product page implement following features:
1)Customer reviews 
2)Buy now
3)Wishlist
4)recently viewed products
5) Product description

->Implement reward program to increase sales to your store. You offer reward points for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.
->Social logins can make the registration- or subscription process easier, and therefore faster.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!