Issue with my shopify catalogue and facebook

Highlighted
3 0 2

hello there, 

this is my first message to shopify community. So my issue is the following. My e-shop powered by shopify is inajewelrydesigns.com .

I had linked my facebook page and instagram but the shopify catalogue has 0 products. All my (30) products were availiable to be shown on all sales channels(checked the box). So i have read in the community to delete the fb sales channel and reinstall it. And so i did. However, nothing changed. You may have answered this question again but do i add the products one by one through the fb.business manager? what should i do? How can i link my products to my fb page and instagram account? i have seen the videos but my shopify catalogue has 0 products. thank you in advance

p.s im sorry for my english

1 Like

We understand your concerns! As Shopify Experts, we'll be more than happy to help you here. But for this, we need to access your store. Do you mind talking to us one-to-one? Technical errors require some technical heads and I assure you that we'll be able to do the necessary changes to make your store running once again! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 2

i dont think i can trust you. Your username obviously is not professional. I will wait for a shopify reply or i will contact the support. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Thanks for suggesting. I do understand your concerns .. Since I'm new to forums, nobody trusts me .. But if you can navigate CedCommerce website, You'll get to know why I'm here and why I'm always looking for queries that we can solve! 

Oh, and thanks! I guess my real name sounds more professional? Hehe.. It's just that, Miko is a name that's close to my heart (and it will remain till I'm alive) and about 666 .. i believe in angel numbers, So i just thought of putting it against my name. Anyways, necessary changes made. I hope now I'm a professional? hehe .. 

Take care. Hope you resolve your query soon  :) 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 5 37

Hi @InaJewelry 

In Facebook you need to connect with data Feed see below

https://www.shopify.in/blog/118363973-the-quick-and-easy-way-to-put-your-facebook-ads-on-autopilot

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes