It's been 2 weeks

Lacnizzle
Tourist
4 0 1

Well it's been 2 weeks and I've had one sale and a whole lot of traffic but that's it. I've got multiple ads on multiple markets. I know it's not going to flourish overnight and I'm cool with that, but I'm worried I'm doing something wrong My main goal is to scale and be able to do this full time as I've really enjoyed the whole process, as tiring as it may be. I also enjoy getting to actually see and get to know my kids better, instead of one day a week. If you have a spare moment, I'd love some feedback, assistance, help, or whatever you want to offer. 

appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1911 37 232

Hello,

Can you provide your website URL!!?.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
Lacnizzle
Tourist
4 0 1

I guess that would be useful lol it's www.blendfitstore.com 

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1911 37 232

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Imcrease your website's Niche.
-> You can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> And in Instagram you can add hashtags, When you utilize particular hashtags that portray your post content, you're currently classifying your feed simultaneously. Certain clients seek particular hashtags to discover new individuals to take after and content that motivates them, so your most logical option it to utilize hashtags that reflect what sort of gathering of people you're attempting to target.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hello @Lacnizzle,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
4. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, FAQ, etc to the footer.
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Lacnizzle
Tourist
4 0 1

Very informative! Thank you so much for the feedback I will dig into all of this!

0 Likes
Lacnizzle
Tourist
4 0 1

Awesome! I appreciate your help and insight. I have put a lot of work into it and want to continue to grow it. It's like I've finally found what I love to do. 

0 Likes

Hi @Lacnizzle ,

Congratulations on your store

I visited your website and have some feedback on it.

1. Two search CTAs on homepage: I saw you have one search on the header and one on the footer. I don't see any use-case for having two CTAs for search. Ultimately, they are serving the same purpose of enabling search on the site.

2. Alignment on homepage: I think it's worthwhile to align all the elements on the homepage. For instance, the customer feedback section doesn't look in-line.

3. Product Page: On the product page, I felt that it lacked uniformity. Some images appeared as banners, some as collage and few single images. It would be better to maintain uniformity on this page and avoid too much visual distraction for the customer.

Lastly, I would recommend you to have a look at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract more customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,coming soon etc. on product images itself. You can also decide the position for your product labels on your product images. You also have an option for making your own stickers using "Make Custom Sticker".

Here is a relevant blog that might help: https://getmodemagic.com/create-shopify-homepage-increase-conversion-rates/

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes