Itemsforhomes - research

1 0 0

Hi Team,

My business I currently have is items for homes, I would like to ask feedback on what products come in mind when you hear items for homes?

Please reply below:

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1662 24 172

Hello,

Mostly Home decors, kitchen appliances, dining,furniture, lighting, Home improvement like power tools, electrical extension cords. Garden like plants, Gardening Tools. These all are remember.

Much appreciated,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 27 67

Hey, there! 

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. 

When I hear "items for homes" my automatic thought is for items like pillows, throws, rugs, and other house accessories. 

If you are currently on the hunt for good products this wonderful blog post has a complete guide to help you decide what to sell.

Another great resource is the Google Trends website. When you have found a product that you are thinking will work for your store then you would go to Google Trends, type in the product and check to see its rank. Google will show you how the popularity has faired over time and what locations in the world tend to search this item the most. 

I hope this helps you make a decision on what to sell! If you would like any more help or have any more questions, please let us know. We have support here to help 24/7

Cheers,
Dallas 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

Items from home is very general and may not be what you want especially if you're planning to do SEO with it. The first thing that comes to mind is furniture, appliances, etc... Not sure if that's what you're going for, but as you can see we all think of that phrase as something broad. 

Hope you find this helpful!

http://blocklight.io

See your business differently, see it with us.
0 Likes