I am seeking feedback on my shopify store. What am I doing wrong that there is not even a single sale in more than one year where in I have reduced the prices of $50 worth products to $10 with free shipping & free exchange and even then there in not a single sale.
Look forward to hear your comments please.
Hey @Lachicpick Do you mind sharing your store's link? So the problem is you're not getting any sales ?! Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Don't reduce prices more this way you're hampering your product's quality. People might judge your store as cheap and inexpensive which might not suit your store's impression.
2. Stop running ads and pick up social media this time and stay active there - continue posting on social media consistently for a month or so and then see the reactions of the audience.
3. So, there must be people who have abandoned their cart in your store? It's time to reach out to them and convince them to resume their incomplete shopping. Start remarketing campaigns with Facebook, Google AdWords, and Bing ads.
4. There's a fair possibility that you're not adding relevant CTAs in your store.
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of tech enthusiasts who are always there to add wings to your Shopify store!
From customizations in your store to making customized apps, and help you in selling on more than 60+ global marketplaces!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
It would be great if you can provide us a store URL link to have more details
Sorry for the late reply!
I've seen your store and I think it has some problems that need to be changed.
- All your banners are too big, that is why your visitors will close immediately. You can visit some famous websites like Nike, Adidas to see you they use banners, CTA buttons, and also texts.
- Your logo doesn't stand out! Can try to make to bigger or redesign it.
- You can add Quickview buttons on those products to allow your customers to see product details faster.
- You can see the texts and the sizes of photos. They look unprofessional, right?
- This "Follow us on Instagram" need to move to the end of the homepage, and you can upgrade this section by having an Instagram gallery.
You can see an example here:
You can use a third-party app to help you do that. I suggest this app for you: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It has a free plan for you to try.
- Many texts are bold while they need to be light. This problem will make your customers don't know what parts to focus on. You can see many examples that I capture from your store.
- Don't sale all the products! This tells you're not selling any products at all.
Use discount events like first time purchases, referral events or email registering.
- Just a small question. What did you do to advertise your brand?
Hope this helps!
Hey The Apostolic Beauty, welcome to the Shopify family!
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis.
1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!