JUST OPEN

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 5 1

Cal,

How do I get rid of that wiget on my page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 5 1

Hi Cal,

I've made and added alot of changes to my site. I polished my store up and close to having the basics done. Check it out and tell me what you think.

X-XX-XXX.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 5 1

Hi Cal,

I did alot of work on the site. Lots of changes, I even think I got my first sale. How do you think it's coming along so far?

www.x-xx.xxx.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hi again! To get rid of the widget you will need to contact the app developer of whatever app made that widget appear. I'm afraid there appears to be something wrong with your domain at the minute as I can't seem to access the site. Can you check with your domain host?

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 5 1

Hi,

The domain is https://www.x-xx-xxx.ca 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 5 1

Hi Cal,

Take a look at the changes I've made and what do you think so far. Our Mission is linked to a Facebook page. I also have some mission details on the bottom 

Peter

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 248

Hello @Peter1980, I hope you are doing well. I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions and improvements that you can work on:-

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. It can be like 'Shop Now', 'Exlpore'.

- Add categories in the menu to make your store easy to navigate.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Also, check out this blog to know some Quick BFCM Tips.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hi again, I can see that you added more text copy to your footer. This copy needs to be in sections on the landing page itself. Don't try to show too many products on your landing page, think of it as a gateway to the rest of your store! 

I'd also move all of these into your footer, rather than having them in your main navigation: 

Which online store/brand is an inspiration for your brand? Who do you think is absolutely amazing at delivering a great customer experience? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes