Hope you’ve had a wonderful week (and if not, here’s to the weekend!),
I've started a jewellery store The Princess Cut, theprincesscut.co.uk I’m planning on investing £800 or so in advertising in a couple of weeks so I’d really like to make sure it’s primed for optimal conversions.
Things that will change:
This is really silly as I’m asking for feedback now, but in two weeks I’m going to do a stock overhaul. Most of the new stock will be the same vibe, but the photography will be more fresh (think white background but with a bit of silk or tiny white flowers/tan decorative grass for a bit of texture).
I’ll also add in a page at the footer advertising our £5 cash back scheme for reviews, and possible add this to the front page also - scheme is in order to build customer trust
I’m hoping to make a video packing orders and will add that to the front page too to build a bit of customer trust by showing a BTS.
Think that’s about it really!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts x
Here are a few ways to improve the store before you run paid ads.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know
Hello @ThePrincessCut ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @ThePrincessCut (Nina)
Trust you are doing good.
Please check my email i have emailed you feedback.
Before investing $$$ in any kind of marketing via digital channels please go though my email.
Hi @ThePrincessCut welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. I really like the pastel theme but the logo could be made more attractive as it is not visible on the current background. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your image as refernce)
I hope this was helpful!
I've taken a look at your store. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Make the Home page more attractive.
2. Add 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers', 'New Arrivals' sections in the Home page to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add the newsletter section to the footer so that it is common to the whole store.
10. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
11. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
12. Add filters in Catalog page to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
13. Add sorting feature in the Catalog page for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!