Jewelry Store Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Gold City, a company that sells luxury jewelry online. 

I'm looking for feedback on my store to help me improve and grow. SEO, better conversion rate and building customer trust, are just a few of the many topics that I'm looking to learn more of. ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Justin - Gold City

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
88 0 10

Hi Justin,

Your jewelry looks deluxe!

Here are some issues you can address to give your customers an overall better experience:

1. Hero image design: Consider using a smaller font. Right now it's very striking and it prevents your customers from fully appreciating your product images.
  2. Product images: across all industries, it has been proven that product images convert the best, especially when dealing with highly visual products such as jewelry. Try adding photos with only your product on a white background. You can edit out the background with Photoshop or any similar photo editing software.

If you need any help with your photo editing, check out pixc.com. We can remove the background from your product photos and retouch them within 24 hours. You can even get your first photo edited for free.

Best of luck!

Optimize your product photos for as little as $1.59. Try it for free: pixc.com/freetrial
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1021 0 110

Hi, Justin! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

You have a strong branding and consistent design, that matches your business name and niche, perfect.

The images in the sliding banner look great, and I think the font really suits your niche: big bold and gold. Make sure to add the button with CTA to every image:

The featured collections and products on your homepage look excellent.

Footer - have have an additional navigation here, very user-friendly.

About Us page takes a long time to load - you don’t have a lot of content there, so make sure to optimize the code and the graphics.

Guides and other supporting pages are not loading, which is an issue - make sure to optimize them.

Collection page and product page load instantly, which is great. Your collection layout is excellent.

Your product page is perfectly optimized, with Add to Cart visible above the fold; perfect.

Still having a problem with the conversion? Make sure to check this video tutorial: No.1 Reason Your Website Is Not Converting.

Maggie Tuczapska

Ecommerce Expert at Rock Paper Copy

http://www.rockpapercopy.com

maggie@rockpapercopy.com

Get SEO Package for $50 per month!

Create a Shopify Store today! #ad

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hey Javier,

Thanks for the feedback. Are you talking about all the fonts on my website or just the homepage slideshow?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi Maggie,

What browser are you on? From all my devices those pages all work and load fast. It’s concerning that they won’t load for you and potentially other customers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
88 0 10

The font in the homepage was the one that got my attention the most but overall you should aim for images to be the focus of your website, and make the text secondary, supporting what the customer sees.

Optimize your product photos for as little as $1.59. Try it for free: pixc.com/freetrial
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
37 0 9

Hi Justin,

This Shopify app is specially designed for jewelry. (https://apps.shopify.com/jewelry-store) It connects luxe retailers and wholesalers to expand your business and customer base. 

0 Likes