Jewelry Store/ Marketing tips?

eskimojewelry
Excursionist
23 2 2

Hi there, 

I’m looking for feedback on my jewelry store. I get around 100 visitors a day through social media and marketing but sales are disappointing. I’ve tried changing many things and I’m not sure what to do add to the site. Something is causing visitors to leave and I can’t seem to see what it is. 

instagram: @eskimojewelry

thank you very much!

eskimojewelery

0 Likes

Hi @eskimojewelry,

I’m Victor Bui - Lead Marketing at PageFly Page Builder. Hope my suggestions below might help you out with more sales.

1. CTA button with Headline/ Sub-headline

Let visitors know what products you are selling when they first land on your homepage. Write some words to describe what it is and the benefits you offer. You can either add promotions with a clear CTA button for people to discover more about you. 

Personally, I suggest using slideshow in this section below, with images of your outstanding products/ collections/ current sales promotions; it looks more attractive, and interactive than a stand-still image.

How about adding a section with a short description about you and your store? This will help to build proof and trust online.

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.55.25 AM.pngSee the below image from Pandora online store for your reference.

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 1.07.52 AM.png

2. Improve your customer experience

• Sticky header

Sticky navigation has been shown to significantly improve the customer experience, as well as keeping users oriented and giving them more control. This helps visitors to explore the page with ease and “stick” to the menu navigation after going through a very long webpage. 

You can read more about the importance of a sticky header to e-commerce stores here.

• Collection list

List all of your collections; for example: New arrival, Best sellers, Necklaces, etc. This gives a clear idea of what you are selling and makes people want to go deeper and explore more about your store. 

Also, variants should be included in a single product using the drop-down menu. Make little extra effort to grasp your customers' attention and in an organized manner.

• Pop-up window

I can see your store currently has a 40% off campaign. That's awesome! How about drawing your customers' attention by a pop-up window while they are still on your store? Everyone likes promotions. Make it appear quick while scrolling down so that people will be more likely to shop. 

• Sales badge

Add a sales badge to help to notify people about your offerings and promotions. Also, showing different product badges (eg: Best Seller, Limited Quantity, etc) allows you to highlight multiple key product features to your customers. This also can help to create an “urge" to buy more that drives more sales. 

I found this article with some suggested combinations of product badges, hope this helps you out.

3. Improve your product images

It is great to see a consistent style of your thumbnail images that helps your products look uniform, credible and professional when browsing through catalogs. Just a small tip: Try to include a variety of other types of images on each product listing if at all possible.

For example, this can include close-up images of certain features, products from different angles, images of it in use, etc. The more images you include, the more information your customers have. By having an idea of how it looks on a model, people will have more confidence to buy, and this helps to lower the return rates as well. 

Those are my suggestions. Let me know if you find this checklist helpful for you, by hitting the “Like" button or mark it your “Solution". 

Good luck on your sales!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @eskimojewelry welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes