Jewelry & rugs - looking for feedback on my store

cocoohabash
2 0 0

Hey, my store is cocooboutqiue.co is targeted for people who look after vintage, antique and boho items. i started Facebook ads two weeks ago and got no so bad traffic but no purchases at all. I have a workflow setup with Aitriilion for abandoned cart email, popup subscription email. i love to have some feedback on how i can increase sales and if there is anything my store you would believeconversionconversionsessionssessions can help. 

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 73 131

Hi @cocoohabash,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a fantastic job on your store! The About Us page is pretty cool, explains your mission, and gives you a relatable personality that customers can trust and engage with.

I wonder if you couldn't get more creative with your product descriptions? There are even some templates you could use to speed up the process.

Perfect for ___________________________ (ideal situation),
these _______________ (product name)
can be/will _______________ (tell a quick story).
(Product name) ______________
are ______________ (top features)
to _______________ (product benefits).
No more _____________________ (pain and/or challenge).

Example:
Perfect for weekend getaways in the mountains, these Mighty Camper Cups will bring you and your friends or loved ones closer together around a campfire. Exactly what mountain trips were made for! Our Mighty Camper Cups are sturdy and built just for you with insulated fibers to ensure that your hot cocoa stays hot and your iced tea stays iced. No more crying over spilled milk!

You can also take the keywords here and add them to a spreadsheet as you add products you can see which of these come up most often and use them for your collections Meta Titles and descriptions also.

If you want to dive deeper into Meta and SEO in general there are two great guides here -

- Charles Floate - Ecommerce SEO Guide
- Matthew Woodward - Ultimate Ecommerce SEO Guide

You could also look at your marketing funnel. We’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimizing your conversion rate. There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend.

Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game 
- Marketing to millennials

So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs 
- Add a video to your store

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

cocoohabash
2 0 0

Thanks alot Hyde :) you provided me with very beautiful insights.

0 Likes