Just Added New Media, working on driving traffic

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello I am confident that my shop ColorHighCo.com is ready to meet customers although I know there is always room for improvement. I don't have any sales yet but as soon as I get orders I will make sure to ask customers to leave ratings. Please let me know if this website is easy to navigate and what improvements I can make over the next month. My goal for this month is to get my first sale! Wish me luck and I await your feedback. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1770 111 320

Dear ColorHigh,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add predictive search feature.
  • Home page banners need to improve
  • Open Social profile at new tab.
  • Add newsletter sign up at footer
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improveExample of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all your product at Google and need to do some on page seo
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
458 50 100

Hi @ColorHigh,

Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations!

You've set up your store and it is pretty intuitively structured, with collections and information available down the navigation on the left.

It should help you moving forward to focus on your core purpose as a brand. What is your mission? This is the fundamental reason your brand will exist beyond making money. Google's stated purpose is to "organize information and make it accessible to everyone". Disney is looking to "make everyone happy". Try to get your purpose down to less than 12 words, and we've got your core passion.

20-07-ibelp-w517r

The color theme of your store is also pretty important. There’s actually a pretty good discussion about that in this help doc. It is all the more important given that the store name is Color High. So it may be worth looking into that.

Consider too the importance of images and videos on your site beyond the product page. Aim to include them on your homepage to help illustrate your brand. Include them in your blog to keep the content fresh and engaging. Video is pretty important because people respond to moving images and it helps boost conversions.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hello @ColorHigh welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Adding Plain background on product images will be more helpful as the products will be more visible the current background has some texture which is blocking the 100% visibility of the product.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you to everyone that has provided the feedback. I will make sure to make a list including most of the improvements you all mentioned and I have already started on some (ex. updating the 'about us' page). I will make sure to post an update in 3 weeks, and finally at the end of August, though I know my journey won't end there. Feel free to keep on adding as you may revisit the site and hopefully notice the little changes we make every day to improve. We welcome and are grateful for all the help.

0 Likes