Just Launched, Looking for feedback.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Just launched our store this month www.willowandjaeboutique.com . Looking for first impression & suggestions. We are getting a lot of traffic but not to many conversions. We seem to be dumping money into advertising but we aren't sure we are reaching the right followers for our site. Any feedback to help improve our site would be great. I am starting to think it might be the design of the website or the pictures. 

Thanks!

Whitney

0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. I would look into running Google Shopping ads, if you are not using them right now. They usually convert better then Facebook/Instagram for our ecom clients.

You have a great set of products and your product photos are consistent and on brand for the most part. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. The tank tops needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

3. Add links to your footer for about us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase

3. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

4. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer

5. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. You made great
suggestions and will be making those changes.

Thanks!
Whitney
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

Wow nice store. 

Hope following tips will help you:

1. Use favicon

2. Add blog section and update weekly with great content

3. Use silo structure in navigation menu 

4. Use call to action at banner

5. Add Instagram feed at Home

If you need more tips please contact us at: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it. We are new to the online business world. Would you mind explaining what favicon is and what silo structure is?
Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

Please contact us at: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

And Select task as "Get Expert Guidance".

One of our dedicated certified expert will help you with more tips 

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes