Just Launched, would LOVE FEEDBACK !

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

https://slaprint.com

Just launched my first Store ever and in process of adding local pickup option and POS as 3rd party fulfillment is delayed... waiting on Shopify to contact me : / Any feedback and/or advice appreciated, THANK YOU!  Best of luck to all of you out there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JacquelineK,

I've spent a few minutes on your store & I must say that I really love the art ambiance of your prints. However, I noticed some small things that could be fixed immediately to improve the overall conversion rate on your site.

image.png

I understand that you want to show people your product at first sight (the image, the print quality,..etc). But do you think that it can be much better if you drop some text on the image to say about your brand message? Or a slider here might be helpful to let visitors view not just one print. About the products, I encourage you to add more images for each of them. For example, you can capture the print in some context (it could be a living room or a gallery,..). This will definitely make your products look more professional.

image.png

The next thing is about Product Page, I love the clean look of each product images. I encourage you to add a review section under the product details so that your customers can leave you some nice words for your products. That's how you can gain customer trust & influence their decisions. 

It seems like the homepage doesn't contain much information about the brand. I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for testimonials on the homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely increase conversion on the homepage.I know you've just started, please go the extra mile on the design perspective & see how it goes. After that, you can come back to the community to get more insightful feedback.

image.png

One last thing, this favicon is hard to recognize. If it can't show people that's your brand then it's no need to stand there. I believe you can fix it on your own by using another symbol or logo to make this tiny part more recognizable.

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.

Cheers!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Wow, thank you so much. These are all really helpful notes. I will take a
pass at each of your recommendations. A lot of really good points here,
much appreciated!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @JacquelineK!
Congrats on launching a new store! The products seem great and I believe the enthusiasts would find your collection amusing.

A few tips on how to improve your store:
1. The favicon image is not recognizable. It looks like a black circle with white borders and the text is not visible at all. I would recommend you to use a black/white circle png image with just S/LA written on it.
2. I believe you could show use a different product layout which makes your images size bigger on desktops or use your print only image (just the photo and no borders) as the 1st image of your product. It would make the image larger and clearer. You can even choose to remove the white area outside your frame pictures and post them
3. Add some media on the about us page. A few photos of you with you/your family members with mustang will really bring out your love for cars more than anything else. It would really help you connect with your audience on an emotional level.
4. Add a form to your contact us page. It will allow people to reach you faster than going to their mailbox and typing a mail.
5. Do add the contact us option in the top menu too. Make it easy for your customers to find how to reach you.

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :)

App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

I wish you all the best and hope your store is loved by many!

Cheers,
Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 1

If you are experiencing delays with your 3PL try OTW Shipping ! They are new and flexible and ready to go even with Covid.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey S/LA Prints,

Keep the below points in mind for better store optimization:

• "Home" button is missing from the header menu beginning.
  • Attach a contact form to "Contact Us" for better customer interaction.
  •  Correct order of the placement of the header menu elements is Home,Shop prints and About.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you Neha!

per your notes i've added the Contact Page form and update the navigation
to Home, Shop Prints, About.... these small tweaks really help me and i
appreciate your feedback!

i'll keep the product search in mind and check your recommended apps - i am
working on adding new products, so that will be important as I tackle.

thanks so much, stay well!
jacqueline
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you!

I have updated the favicon, the contact page and you're right about the About us page - needing media.  I've struggled a bit with the layout options on pages.  It sounds like Shopify is correcting this in the coming year, and I haven't found an alternative yet - aside from placing a teaser + image on the Home page.  I appreciate all of your notes, they are so very helpful!  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @JacquelineK ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.
  • Your favicon isn’t visible so it designing a favicon that looks a bit large.
  • I have also found that there are only fewer products in your store, add more products in the collection so that your customers will have a lot of options to select and purchase.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you for these notes!

i will work on adding a reviews section
updating the Favicon
updating the SEO friendly titles (although I'm not exactly sure what you
mean)
adding trust badges at check out.

Really appreciate it.
0 Likes