Just changed my website theme

Solved
carlovan
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi everyone. I onced asked for feedback on my store and I appreciate the response but I had to change the theme and give my website a whole new look. I also paid for blogs and descriptions post. I need another audit for my website. Please help me . It’s getting harder and exhausting not getting sales on my website. I only do when I sell from my trunk. 

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @carlovan

Can you provide me a store URL link?

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
carlovan
Tourist
9 0 0

CarloVanClothing.com

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @carlovan

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you to improve your store:

- You can see you're having some problems at the first glance of your store. 

+ Lack of the menu, logo

+ The "Get 10% off" section.

+ Your video has bad quality. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601619125329.png

- You need more space for this part.

ConveyLego0612_1-1601619488045.png

- I cannot see the texts, and the photo is too shiny. This focus on the model, the car is just a background. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601619631108.png

And you need to allow your customers to click on your "Signature hoodie" section and also two photos below. 

Don't let your customers have to scroll through 3 photos and can only see a view button. 

- Add a CTA button on this section. And also it would be great if you can make the picture bigger. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1601619942546.png

- Check all your texts again. I see some small grammar faults here. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1601620118580.png

- Your store is a fashion business, right? So I think an Instagram gallery is a good way to show more product photos. And I see your Instagram, and it has many good contents. Hope you can combine the power of Shopify and Instagram. 

If you want to create one, just check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It has a free plan for you and also very user-friendly. 

- At the end of the homepage, I cannot see the full content of the photo, and only show when I split the screen. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1601622616075.png

A tip for you, with an apparel business, you need to notice that the consistency of the store. Suitable and fittable color design is important. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
carlovan
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you . I have updated and changed them. You can take a look again. 

0 Likes
Jaxonayeer
1 0 0

which theme is best any other theme is best for food type blog please anyone suggest me ?

0 Likes