My shop studio Nikulinsky just had a makeover to the Narrative theme. I would like some feedback on ease of use, layout and if you think it will convert well
I got to say, the homepage of your store looks terrific. It's elegant and professional. As far as coming off as a reputable brand, that's on point! One small thing I noticed was that your 'kindness' button does not redirect to a page right now:
On your product pages, it would be nice to see more images of your products. For example, your greeting cards have a single image. It would be great to see more product images to show them on a nice end table, desk, etc. Something that shows your products 'out in the wild' so to speak, in real life settings. We have a terrific guide on DIY product photography you can check out.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hey there @marjoriebaldwin ! I must say, youre store looks pretty impressive. Having a white background and dynamic elements always creates a perfect blend! Here are soemthing I'd like to add on -
1. Although your product page looks amazing, but buttons are too big and its killing the elegant look! Try shorten your "add to cart" button
2. Maybe you should shift your menu in the header section? It's like, as soon as users click on your store, they should come to know what all are th products you're dealing with. I had scroll all the way down to see what all I can shop on your store!
Also, you need to have a favicon set up! These are the small icons that are shown in the tab of browser! Don't miss out these small-small detailngs! We can also come up with a SEO friendly URL (of your store, and product pages)
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @marjoriebaldwin welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo isn't much attractive and brand name is mentioned nowhere on the homepage A attractive logo with the brand name written Also updated sliding images with better themes will be helpful because the banner image will signify the theme of the website.
2. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Hi @marjoriebaldwin !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!
1. Add a favicon
2. Change your logo, it is not recognizable, and outstanding.
3. Hero banner - you have just text on the white background, add an image that will speak about your brand
4. Consumers want more videos from brands. Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement. Add videos to your emails and social media pages. You can even embed video links into your blogs.
5. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
6. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
8. Fix on the product page - I can't see the details of the products. When I click on them, there is nothing happens.
9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
10. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.