Just created my new store. Feedback?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I just created kind of a first draft version of my store. I'm looking for any and all feedback and constructive criticism. Any thoughts or comments that you guys have on my store would be greatly appreciated. I'm really trying to perfect this store and I'm willing to put in a lot more hard work but I have no ideas currently on how to make it more appealing to customers. I opened the store yesterday and have had 100+ visitors so far but no sales. 

Here's the link to my website

https://verivant.com

Please check it out and tell me what you think!

Thank You.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Overall the store is clean looking. However, I might try to focus it a bit more. Clothes and beauty go together but art throw in feels like a weird mix. I would get rid of the art section personally. Here is some feedback:

Home Page

1. Make sure your footer has shipping, returns/refunds, contact us, an about us and a sizing guide section at the very least
  2. I would get get rid of the catalog drop down and have clothing, home and art as main navigation links
  3. If you can make your contact email your domain name, that would look more professional
  4. Make your feature products all have the same style background photo. This will make your store look more consistent instead of some having a grey vs white background
  5. If possible, I would try to move your logo to the far left of your header because it's making your header section bigger then it needs to be

Product Page

1. Make the sizing chart it's own page. It's not formatted correctly on this dress
  2. Link to your shipping and refund/return policy
  3. Have a section for customer reviews for when you get them
  4. Make sure the product description has a title header above it. 
  5. Add a featured product or most viewed products section at the bottom of each product page

There is nothing wrong with your store overall. You just need to make some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you, this helps a lot!
0 Likes
Highlighted

You are very welcome. Good luck on the new store and adventure.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes