Just launch my site

Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Guys,

Jt Launch my store any feeds back and tips, how to grow this baby. It's a coffee store with a cause and webaddress is wwwbeardandcoffee.com.au

Thank you 

0 Likes
Tourist
9 3 4

Hello Miko,

I really like your website and especially that you have a cause associated with it! I like your layout and the use of apps is very good and will generate further leads and conversions for you.

A couple things I would change is narrowing down the amount your products are spread out. There is a Our Coffee section, then there is a B&C Merch section and then a shop section that has everything.

What I would suggest doing is having a shop section, then have subsections that, on the drop down menu on shop list "Our Coffee" and a "B&C Merch" section. This way customers aren't navigating too much to look for your great products!

Regards,

TheAtlasDesign

0 Likes

Hi @mikosantos 

I just finished a full review of your website. Will email it to you now. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for the feedback.

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your product pages even better.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Remove "Secured and trusted checkout with:" and put it in the footer

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

@mikosantos wrote:

Thank you for the feedback.

No dramas at all. Happy to help 

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1
By the haven't received your email
0 Likes

@mikosantos wrote:
By the haven't received your email

Hi @mikosantos 

I just sent it through your contact form on your website. 

If you don't receive it reach out here and ill send it to you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
525 32 124

Hi mikosantos,

Your store looks amazing and the products are awesome.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  2. Try using different live chat method, not everyone use Facebook messenger.
  3. Add add to to cart button in the collection page.
  4. Lastly, You have over 46 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced custom filters based on tags, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like