Just launched! Looking for feedback

Highlighted
4 0 0
Hey guys, 
I have a dropshipping clothing brand, i get my products from Spocket and i am pretty satisfied from the quality so far.
I would love to get feed back on the website! I am currently trying to develop my brand on social media, especially instagram and i am spending quite a lot on FB ads but to very little success.

Any advice is greatly appreciated 📷

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, what a lovely store. I went to my first choice jackets and disappointed as no products there & so went to my second choice bottoms and saw no products in there as well. Please consider putting some items in these two catagories. You have great store with a really appealing design. Well Done!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! thanks so much for the feedback. I did not notice that those 2 collections were live, they are not supposed to be. Thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Lucien1201 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 61

Hi @Lucien1201 welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
4. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
6. Wishlist allows any user to store any particular item in his cart which he/she may buy later by returning to the website.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png2133230916 (1).png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
82 1 3

Hi @Lucien1201, this is Larry from the team at Spocket!

First off, congratulations on launching your store! This is the first step to building your own successful business! I’ve got a couple of points that you could modify to make sure your store is optimized for sales!

• There are some minor formatting things that you can change, for example, on your homepage the text “orum.clothing” is too large (the “g” falls into another line)
  • I recommend going through and making sure that your product descriptions are consistent with one another. The formatting for these descriptions varies between products and making them consistent provides a more cohesive brand experience. 
  • If you can, you should add some social media for your store (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.) that way, customers can see your brand presence to further motivate them to make a purchase. 

I hope these points help you out in your journey! I recommend joining Spocket’s Facebook Group, where you can connect with over 45 000 entrepreneurs like yourself and ask for feedback and further assistance!

0 Likes