Hello @Lucien1201 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Lucien1201 welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
4. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
6. Wishlist allows any user to store any particular item in his cart which he/she may buy later by returning to the website.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
First off, congratulations on launching your store! This is the first step to building your own successful business! I’ve got a couple of points that you could modify to make sure your store is optimized for sales!
I hope these points help you out in your journey! I recommend joining Spocket’s Facebook Group, where you can connect with over 45 000 entrepreneurs like yourself and ask for feedback and further assistance!