Just launched. Need your opinion!

1 0 0
Hi Shopify community.
I've just launched an e-commerce site. Averaging 500 visitors per day in the first week but we're not converting as much. The checkout pages causes a high bounce rate. Where can I improve on.
All opinions are greatly appreciated.
www.mybrands.store
Billy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
147 8 36

Hi Mybrands-store !

Your store looks good but need need little bit of optimization. Your speed of the store is too low in mobile it need to be increased as most of the customers are from mobile they are clicking off due to lazy load. Also the mobile design view can be changed a little for ease of the customer.

Also install pushowl app for push notification and it will help you to convert into sales.

Also you need the Good Cart Customizer App which enhance the full functionality of cart page so that your buyer experience can be much better and that will increase the sales

Hopefully I managed to help you. Hope your store starts getting sales and conversions very shortly.

Good Luck :)

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: sudipta@mswebdesigner.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here

Shopify Help on Demand from 19$ -  https://www.task4store.com/
150 + Shopify Small Tasks for Shopify & Shopify Plus Store

Useful Free appCart2sale-Sales Booster 
11 in one App to Maximize your sales and Conversion  

Shopify Free one by one Tutorial for Beginners in 2020 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
780 35 101

Hey @Mybrands-store 

Your store looks great. I would suggest you to add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage. For getting more conversions and sales you should increase engagement on your store. 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Here is the Shopify app store link-  https://apps.shopify.com/aitrillion   

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1790 29 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can increase your followers by posting of your products regularly in social media pages.
-> I see one of the item, There is no description. You can add item description, It's useful for increasing of sales and important to boost your conversion rates.
-> And you can use hashtags on your social media pages, hashtags enable people to discover presents that are significant on their interests and associate with other web based life users who share those interests by joining the discussion about hashtag.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like