Hello everyone I just finished the launch of my brand new clothing site I would love some feedback on what you guys think I should change, update or rearrange. Or any other criticism or input you guys are willing to give me. Sales haven't been the greatest since release I'm giving it some time and have been running some Brand Awareness ads to start and have also set up Facebook pixel and etc. Anyways Thank you again to those that took their time out to inspect my website Thank you!
- Add a call to action in the first fold of the homepage as shown in the below screenshot.
- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.
- Add testimonials on the homepage.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.
P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.
Looking forward to your reply!
We're AllFetch - a Shopify app developer that offers FREE apps to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses - serving 10.000+ active merchants.
Have seen your store and it looks great. However, we have some comments for you:
- You can have a message to inspire your customers to reach out to product pages. For example, message is "Good deals for GrandOpening" and the CTA button will be "Reach Now"
Like this section, but it should be clickable.
- On your homepage, you are missing some important sections:
+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store
+ The Instagram feed. Have seen your Instagram account and it has a lot of good content. So you need to take this advantage by having an Instagram feed for your store.
If you want to have one, the app Shoppable Instagram Fee by AllFetch will help you do that for FREE. More than that, it can turn your feed into a selling point.
+ In the near, you need to have a Reviews section. This will increase your social proof.
2. Product pages:
You're doing great. However, I think you need to keep the Description and Model Information sections always open because they are important parts.
Also, when customers open all the sections, you can consider adding a Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep the ATC button visible.
In the future, if you have more products like sweatpants or hats, you can offer discounts and selling more than one product by using Cross-sell methods like Product Bundles.
- I believe you like this font because it looks very cool. But I think you need to change it because it makes your words very hard to see.
- After launching the store, the first action is having more traffic. Here are some tips for you:
+ SEO your site
+ Hire an influencer to promote your products
+ Promote your site in some related groups
+ Build blog page
Here is our view! Hope this helps.