Just launched my site, please take a look at it.

1 0 0

The website is called citylimitny.com and I just need some honesty feedback to make my company better. 

0 Likes

Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a white vs non-while background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Any category or collection pages that are empty I would remove right now

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. 

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value. Frequently Bought Together is great but I would add something that shows other products beyond this as well.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi citylimitny,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Product page looks really good with top quality images.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
819 28 227

There seems to be a lot of clicking, but each of your collections has only 1-2 items at most, some are empty. Consider adding more products to your website, otherwise, your store navigation and user experience can significantly affect your conversion rate [sales] and SEO. 

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Website is looking just as Glassy and default. I suggest to add some eye catching banners, product images to create an attractive look on it. Some suggestions for you

I could have design a good logo instead of just representing the words. Logo can be consider as a website brand which makes significant impact on people perception.

Knowing about the company is the first thing customers do when browsing the website. I would have added more information about myself and the company when and why started to create a faith in customers.

I would have created my website profile in all the possible social media platforms to reach most customers. Like Instagram, Pinterest etc., This link help in social marketing.

Choosing a desired product in the limited inventory of products is a big deal for disappointment. I would have added lots of niche products to fulfill the customers satisfaction not to return back from the website without purchasing any item.

Adding Blog on the website can help in seo, driving traffic, marketing etc., Refer this how to start a blog

Good Luck..
Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes