Just launched my store this evening, looking for feedback & suggestions.

Tourist
7 0 1

My idea is to create a niche store for crafts and ethnic products from all over. I had to start locally but I am also looking into expanding the market internationally. I've tried incorporating it but Shopify doesn't support setting conditions on modes of payments. I want to disable cash on delivery for customers buying outside the Philippines and the like. For now, I wish for someone to give feedback on my store. It's been days too and I am yet to experience my first sale. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 13 44

Hey, Keren!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I would be happy to offer you some feedback on your store. If you'd like to post your website URL in a reply then the Shopify Forums Community could start checking out your store for you. 

Be sure to share your store URL and I can get back to you. 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

my store website is https://botre.store. Thanks, I am looking forward to your feedback

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi keren,

Your store looks great but need some improvements.

General
  • Your logo is not much cleared for looking. I suggest you can increase your logo resolution/quality.
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed at the footer of your site. This is easily accessible which is super important
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.
Product
  • I suggest, make the add to cart button bigger and make it a bright color.
  • Your "Add to Cart" button falls below the fold. It should be more visible.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much, I am now working on your suggestions

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
300 13 44

Hi, again!

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I've taken a look through your storefront and I have a few suggestions for you that will hopefully improve your traffic and conversion count. 

When I view your homepage I can see that you are definitely headed in the right direction here. I would suggest toning down the amount of content on your pages. When a storefront is too busy, has too much text or graphics then it can feel very overwhelming for a customer or for a first time visitor. You want to really concentrate on essential information that your customers need to know. It's fine to have a few graphics and text, but too many can result in a really congested homepage. 

Finding a product niche and really focusing on what your brand's story could benefit your business quite a lot. It's important to customers to know that they're buying from a strong, trusted brand. When there are too many products it can start to feel unprofessional to first time visitors. There are a couple of guides that I would suggest taking a read through to help you narrow down your product list and build your brand, be sure to check out Niche Products: How to Find Profitable, In-Demand Products to Sell, Common Dropshipping Mistakes (and What to Do Instead) and Selecting a Product & Niche.

Keeping on the same topic of building up your brand, I would recommend double checking your social media icons. Social media can be amazing for marketing and driving sales so it is important that your social media icons are set up to connect to your social media profiles. I can see that your social media icons in your footer actually link to your product collection page, so be sure to check on those icons in your theme settings. If you're interested in reading about how you can use social media to advertise and market your product, be sure to check out; How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy: A Beginner's Guide, Marketing Analytics for Absolute Beginners and Posting on social media.

When I try to change the currency of your storefront I can see that selecting a different region doesn't change your products currency. When I choose 'US' - your product's pricing doesn't change to USD. That would be something you would want to look into so that your customers can view your store in region-specific pricing. 

One of the aspects of your website that I really love is your theme, colour scheme and logo. You did an excellent job designing what your store would look like and having all of these aspect be coherent and really work together. The one flaw that I can see is that your logo slogan in the top left corner of your homepage is hard to read. Enlarging your logo should help with the legibility of your slogan quite a bit. 

Building customer to merchant trust is very important when building customer relationships. Trust can be the running factor in conversion as well. I can see that you have some contact information listed in the footer of your website. To improve the look of your website and add a more professional feel, I would suggest adding in a contact form. This guide will help you create a 'Contact Us' page with a sleek contact form so that your customers know exactly how to reach out to you. 

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

I appreciate your feedback very much. I am incorporating all your suggestions now and I will find time to look into the reading materials you've suggested. 

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a large white space between your carousel and the next section

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Clean up your footer as there is to much wasted white space

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. The right sidebar does not make your product page look good... creates a feeling of heavy-ness

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. I would work on changing the layout of your product page, so it feels more clean and neat.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you very much for your Feedback, I appreciate it. It’s very specific, I’ll work on your suggestions

@DuaneBrown wrote:

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a large white space between your carousel and the next section

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Clean up your footer as there is to much wasted white space

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. The right sidebar does not make your product page look good... creates a feeling of heavy-ness

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. I would work on changing the layout of your product page, so it feels more clean and neat.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

0 Likes